Search results for query: *

1. badolds

Flying leap on equipment

Would be the brnr mini for me as well. I traded Chris without trying it first and it has been incredible so far.
  2. badolds

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

Honma tw737 hybrid from 2017.
  3. badolds

Full size mini driver?

I would like to try it at 45.5" to start and see if I need to shorten it for accuracy. I am not convinced shaft length is the root cause of my inconsistency.
  4. badolds

Full size mini driver?

I have struggled forever with the big stick but the Taylormade BRNR has shown me just how consistent I can be from the tee box. Although I should be content with what works and roll with it I wonder how good a full size mini driver would work? Having the low point of my swing being in the...
  5. badolds

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

On vacation with my wife who likes to ride along although she does not play. Her question would be why not only one 😂 She is great about me playing while we are on vacation but I do not want to push it. We will be gone for 3-4 weeks and I will try to play 2-3 rounds during this trip.
  6. badolds

Looking at star pass Sunday. Which nines should i play. Coyote, rattler or palmer?
  7. badolds

Looks like i could have planned this better but I am in Tucson until Monday. Any course recommendations?
  8. badolds

Is there anything worse?

Hitting off mats apparently
  9. badolds

Who’s with me? Hitting off mats is the worst.

I have a SigPro Softy and I enjoy hitting balls off it daily. No help with fat shots or pain after using it for hours at a time. 🤷‍♂️
  10. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

I am going to be away from my sim for a few weeks but would love to play some rounds with thp'rs later on.
  11. badolds

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods and Rescue

I put the big slider in the neutral setting and the hosel at the lowest. This opens the face at address and helps me avoid the lefts. I will say it again, this club is the absolute easiest launching fairway I have ever hit!
  12. badolds

2024 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

I am wearing a medium sized shirt for the first time since the 90s. I was filling out an XL nicely 120 days ago.
  13. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

Drinks on me boys 🍻
  14. badolds

Does arthritis hurt your golf game?

I tried midsize, jumbo and those big foam things Bryson uses. Everything went right and righter as the grips got bigger. I could not get the club face closed and lost consistency and distance. Experiment over.
  15. badolds

Does arthritis hurt your golf game?

In my fingers mostly. I recently switched to graphite and am trying to limit my golf but I built a simulator earlier this year. I take days off after I overdo it.
  16. badolds

Golf ball alignment aids - do you partake?

I have been playing triple track since release. No plans to quit.
  17. badolds

Cleveland Golf RTX Full-Face 2 Wedges

I love how the leading edge works on the 56* Having that high toe covered in grooves along with the shape and leading edge inspires confidence square or opened up.
  18. badolds

OldandStiff's search for iron graphite!

I smell what your cooking
  19. badolds

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

Getting used to the size has been tough but EVERYTHING else is great about the cbx4. The 56* RTX full face 2 is my highest lofted wedge that handles all of my open face work. The 52* CBX4 handles everything between 25-105 yards and does a great job! I get handsy with those tweeners sometimes...
Back