Search results for query: *

1. badolds

For Sale Callaway Apex 21 5-AW {} Apex 19* UW

SOLD Callaway Apex 21 5-AW Project X Rifle 6.0 stiff flex Golf Pride Z grip cord Standard loft length lie $OLD shipped SOLD Callaway Apex Utility Wood 19* Tensei Blue AV Series 75gram stiff Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip Comes with new headcover in plastic $OLD shipped
  2. badolds

For Sale Jaws Raw 52\56 s grind - Superspeed sticks\radar

SOLD 2023 Callaway Jaws Raw 52 & 56 S grind wedges. Project X rifle 6.0 stiff shafts. Golf Pride CPX grips. Std. LLL. Very low usage. SOLD Sold Superspeed training sticks with swing speed radar\tempo trainer. SOLD
  3. badolds

Cost to transfer ownership of a Foresight GC Quad

I am looking at a used GC Quad that the lady seller does not know much about. Assuming it's not stolen, which I will verify before purchase what is a ball park to get it working in a simulator setup with club data? I am sure it depends on what the unit was originally purchased with but a price...
  4. badolds

Do you like hallmark movies

I am at my inlaws for Thanksgiving and they enjoy hallmark movies. I got here at 5pm and they have been on for four hours straight. They were excited about a new release that debuted at 7pm. I hate them, absolutely hate the corny storylines and terrible acting. My fil and bil are somewhat normal...
  5. badolds

Do you take your dog to the dog park?

I do not have a full time dog but my son's dog stays with us a lot. He lives in an apartment so he drops her off at our house so she can enjoy the backyard during the day. We have been taking her to the off the leash dog park and it's been a very enjoyable experience. Seeing her interactions...
  6. badolds

Choosing a screen size for an offset sim room

My sim room is all cleared out and I am ready to start ordering some stuff. The room is 13 feet wide and after some test swings with driver I do not feel comfortable unless the tee is 8 feet away from the wall behind me. This allows plenty of room behind me with any club and it not being in my...
  7. badolds

El Pato "The Duck" green jalapeño salsa

Anybody else like this salsa?
  8. badolds

Cold or room temp pork and beans?

In the summer I keep a can of pork and beans in the fridge to serve as a side dish. It usually accompanies hamburgers or hot dogs on the grill or a BLT. Only Van de Camps brand will do. Anybody else do this?
  9. badolds

Visiting Hawaii for a month

I am pondering a month long visit to Maui or the big island. I have never been so trying to do it right the first time. Airfare and rental cars are fairly affordable but lodging is nuts. If I was staying for a week or so a nice resort would be fine but we are wanting a modest apartment or even a...
  10. badolds

Photo Heavy Lets see the longest iron currently in your bag

Post some pictures of your longest iron. Tell me why it's in your bag Tell me why you don't have a longer iron 2021 Callaway Apex DCB 4 iron Same shaft as the rest of my set Ample top line with some offset and junk in the trunk Stock Callaway length which is longer than most...
  11. badolds

Have you tried a SGI long iron as a tee option?

My Apex 21 DCB 4 iron has been tremendous for me since I put it in the bag a couple years ago. I use it from the tee box on three tough holes at my course and it always puts me in good position for par. Double bogey or worse is probable with an errant drive on these holes so having a club I...
  12. badolds

Is it ever okay to excuse yourself from your group?

I played this morning after the greens were punched. I was the first tee time afterwards and the course was wide open in front of us. I was paired with an elderly gentleman who had an incredible short game and a guy with his 8 year old daughter. Anika only plays from a hundred yards in but she...
  13. badolds

Ping pong balls for practice in the house?

I found a ping pong ball under the loveseat and hit a few shots with a 60* lob wedge. I have been hitting it a few times per day for a while now and find it quite fun. Laying it open and hitting the ball into the top of a lamp shade in the living room is good practice. I can only hit delicate...
  14. badolds

Expensive aftermarket putter shafts?

Lots of these on the market and more OEM's getting in on the action. A steel putter shaft is the age old favorite but do the new composite shafts offer any real world benefits? Using lighter materials makes it easy to alter weight placement up and down the shaft but does that do anything that a...
  15. badolds

Tylenol PM dreams

I have been under the weather for a few days and sleeping a lot during the day. This makes it difficult to fall asleep and even harder to stay asleep through the night. I use advil to control fever but decided to try some Tylenol PM for the first time to help me get through the night. Well it...
  16. badolds

Pho?

When the weather gets cold we love to eat a hot bowl of pho soup. Some of the entrees are out of my comfort zone but the basic beef and noodles is hard to beat. I always get number 3. What are you ordering?
  17. badolds

Help me pick a full brim golf hat.

I am having a basal cell carcinoma cut off my temple next week so its time to get serious about sun protection. I have not paid much attention to these in the past but I must say none of them look very good to me appearance wise. Even if they don't look great I still need to wear it so I might...
  18. badolds

Nippon shaft availability in Callaway clubs?

I am always building dream sets at Callaway.com and have noticed that Nippon is not available as an option on any clubs. I have tried single wedges and different iron sets but they have been gone from the website for several weeks. I read that Nippon is having supply issues like the rest of the...
  19. badolds

For Sale Brand New Callaway Customs 9* Epic Max Black & Red Head

Has never hit a ball. Includes Callaway Customs headcover and wrench. $400 includes shipping. Listing is for head only. I have a new Mitsubishi MMT 70 stiff shaft available if interested.
  20. badolds

Chipping and pitching with ball position in front of lead foot?

My pitches lately have had a low flight and I have been pulling a lot of them. I was practicing in the back yard and tried both feet together and ball position in the middle of the lead foot. I saw the ball flight go higher instantly and I can control the club path easily resulting in less...
Back