Search results for query: *

1. Gyro25

Holy hole-out Batman!

That's a hero shot if I ever seen one
  2. Gyro25

For Sale Precision Pro NX10 MASTERS BNIB

Yes, it has a mini clip on the back on it.
  3. Gyro25

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Congrats @mwoodpga , looking forward to the team starting to get picked!
  4. Gyro25

Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

Pretzels all the way for me
  5. Gyro25

For Sale Precision Pro NX10 MASTERS BNIB

For sale is this new in box and plastic Precision ProNx10 Masters themed rangefinder WITH a Masters themed case. I just got a new rangefinder so I want to see this one get some use on the course Asking $300 OBO (retail combined is $340) and these are out of stock Not looking for any trades...
  6. Gyro25

The Car Shopping Thread

He said they didn't need a deposit just the card info for good faith.. bit my in the ass The telluride seems best bang for the buck and beat the Highlander in a lot of categories. The one we had lined up with a 2021 EX with captains package, 22k miles, for 33.4.. a great deal for that package...
  7. Gyro25

The Car Shopping Thread

An experience like mine just now is why I ******* hate car salesmen and dealerships.. had locked up the de earlier this week, gave my credit card for good faith, they did credit check and approval, etc and set to go get it tomorrow. I call my salesman and he is off today, but I get a call from...
  8. Gyro25

Video Games Thread

Get it, it's fun as anything anything and yeah you can just click quick play and put in with randoms. I've been able to get on for a round or two every few days, some missions take the full 40 min and some are quicker
  9. Gyro25

2024 Data Experience Extra Rounds Thread

Hey guys, do we have anything officially set yet? Maybe the 11th? I'm putting the foot down with the wife I'll be golfing that day haha I'm sure that won't go well, but
  10. Gyro25

Puma IGNITE Innovate

Those look so nice, and comfy!
  11. Gyro25

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

Less than 6" is too short. I love the cobra shorts we got at MC23, I think they were 7" but I'm not 100%
  12. Gyro25

The Official Banter Away Thread

Don't bonuses and suck already get taxed out the wazoo? We just got ours and my take home was about 60% of the total, much higher than my usual tax rate But then again I've been the one stay as single and 0 and get a larger refund, even though my old accountant said I was giving and interest...
  13. Gyro25

New from Texas

:welcome:
  14. Gyro25

Driver fitting with unexpected results

Hit whatever works best for you, even a couple years old but brand new is great
  15. Gyro25

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

This sounds awesome and fun, can't wait to be sweating and nail biting over THP events!
  16. Gyro25

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Grilled up a couple nice thick bone in my strips, so damn good
  17. Gyro25

Contest Winners Thread

And that vessel golf bag 😍 hope everyone got in on that one too!
  18. Gyro25

The Car Shopping Thread

Have kept my eye out for an upgrade for the wife's Kia Sorento. The brakes are now wonky, and I changed the pads but there's pulsing and steering column shaking so it's probably another stuck caliper, and then new rotors and brakes means another 1k I found 1 I like for her but what irks me is...
  19. Gyro25

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Finally got to tune in a bit, just in time for the kids to want to go for a walk outside. Guess I'm catching up again when I get back, but Homa is looking really great, pulling for him to continue
  20. Gyro25

Contest Winners Thread

Ended a dry spell with a Masters themed precision pro nx10 rangefinder from Patrick Hardy. Always grateful, but of course I had just bought a Pinned from pins and aces, so the debate is on
Back