Search results for query: *

1. Gyro25

For Sale Precision Pro NX10 MASTERS BNIB

For sale is this new in box and plastic Precision ProNx10 Masters themed rangefinder WITH a Masters themed case. I just got a new rangefinder so I want to see this one get some use on the course Asking $300 OBO (retail combined is $340) and these are out of stock Not looking for any trades...
  2. Gyro25

Kids say the damnedest things

So we have the Brag About Your Kids thread, which is awesome and makes me can't wait for the kiddo to get older, but I figured we need a thread for all the brutal, mean, goofy things our kids say do.. and the things that have us just I'll kick it off, right now we're on the mispronounced...
  3. Gyro25

WTB Driver Head

I won this sick Halloween themed Accra TZ6 that I want to find a driver head for. I could just add a cobra adapter and give the tensei some competition in the Aerojet Max, but looking for some fun. Or I do have a 2016 TM M2 that was a pure beast of a driver, so that may be fun as well. I'm...
  4. Gyro25

RIP Matthew Perry

Died at 54 y/o of drowning apparently My favorite role of his was obviously Chandler, then The Whole 9 Yards
  5. Gyro25

Is this the greatest diner...

In the universe??? Stumbled upon this on the gram... I would 100% stay there 24/7 and have to be crane lifted out Gilbert Grapes mom style Too many menus to screen shot them all, but my gaaawwwwwd https://www.mtkiscodiner.com/menus/
  6. Gyro25

Foam Roller/Back Cracking suggestions

Foam rollers might be one of the simplest back muscle care items out there, and obviously are great for massaging and relieving muscle aches all over the body. Anyone have a foam roller that they find to be really good at getting those deep knots out? I'm reading up on the Theragun roller, but...
  7. Gyro25

For Sale Srixon ZX5 MKII 5-P & ZX7 driver

These were gamed in just a couple rounds and a range session, pretty minty, but with the Morgan Cup Forged Tecs working out great, I gotta let these go for proshop $. Asking 760 shipped as the TV aligns were an upcharge, I paid around 1200 total I think so. Specs: 5- P ZX5 MKII with modus 120...
  8. Gyro25

Which comes first?

On a nice quiet Sunday, waking up on your own before the alarm goes off, the kids are sleeping or even better away at the grandparents, wife/partner still snoring away, a round of golf in a couple of hours, you head on to your kitchen and are faced with the choice: Which do you make first...
  9. Gyro25

CONTEST GYRO'S Morgan Cup 2023 Giveaway(s)

Being one of the final two members of Team Paradise has sure sent 2023 into the stratosphere for me, so I want to do a little contest to celebrate getting this opportunity and share some of the luck I've had with a couple others in this amazing community. I was going to do this contest before...
  10. Gyro25

3HL -> ??

I'm playing a rogue st 3 HL, which is 16.5* (I get 230yds or so), so I need to fill the gap between that and my 4i (to be 5i with the new zx5s on order) which are 24* (presuming 195-200 yds) 5w would be too close to the HL so I'm debating between the heavenwood and 7w in the rogue st. The...
  11. Gyro25

Buying clubs from a bad swing fitting

Not sure if I'm having buyers remorse or just questioning if I should have waited until I had a better swing under my belt, but I have some internal angst after my fitting and club buy today I currently play 2017 p790s with modus 120 stiffs, and I hit them moderately well but I leave some...
  12. Gyro25

For Sale SWAG Almighty Dollar Ben Franklin Mallet

Got a decent one for my first SWAG hit, but I'm just not in a spot to start a collection. Asking 280 OBO, shipped CONUS, and I'll toss in a couple cigars to sweeten the deal BRAND NEW OUT OF THE BAG, and included the convas bag and fake bills
  13. Gyro25

Car insurance trackers

Anyone use those car insurance discount apps or devices where it tracks your speed, acceleration etc? Switching to Plymouth and for the discount I had to log at least 1 trip, got an 85 woo but I'm not sure if I want to keep the app (it's on my phone, not something that stays in the car). It I...
  14. Gyro25

For Sale Toulon Las Vegas w/ Stroke Lab

With my lucky win of a new Toulon, I'm letting go of my original 2019 Las Vegas. Pretty minty, 34", stroke lab shaft, H7 hosel, 1* flat. The only blemishes that I spot are actually ln the cover (last pic by the Y and a spot to the right) .. asking $250 OBO shipped for AC members, add 10 for non...
  15. Gyro25

Presidents Cup Giveaway/Contest

Just got this email for the president's cup giveaway from Balls & Bogeys https://wn.nr/r3P9Nd
  16. Gyro25

Shout-out to Callaway Customer Service

And specifically Brian MacDuffee ! Brian helped me out with an order last year, and this year I reached out to him to put an order in for the rogue ST 3HL. Unfortunately he was off and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss the 50% trade in credit so I did it myself online. Anyways, I send back...
  17. Gyro25

Review Pins & Aces polos

So I had won a gift card for Pins and Aces (https://pinsandaces.com/) a bit back but I wasn't too much of a fan of their offerings at the time so I sat and waited. Finally some designs came that I feel I could wear so I put my order in. Based on their example on the website, the model was 195...
  18. Gyro25

Coeur d’Alene HIO for $10k

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2022/jun/22/spokane-valley-man-wins-10k-with-hole-in-one-on-co/ Wow, that's an amazing feat, I know some THPers have struggled with this hole, and I definitely would have also
  19. Gyro25

Driver set up: towards the heel?

The last few rounds I've had ALOT of pull, pull hooks, etc really hitting it off the toe. I adjusted my adapter and had some improvement but I saw at the range tonight I had a closed grip and also hitting off the toe Finally I tweaked my set up and had the ball on the tee towards the heel...
  20. Gyro25

Thor 4

I'm pretty pumped for this but I don't think they did Gorr any justice leaving him looking like Bale in The Fighter He's supposed to be this really intimidating villain aka god butcher Aaaaaand my wife is rewatching that scene with Zeus towards the end of the trailer about 47 times now
Back