Search results for query: *

1. GC70

Par from 6300 compared to 6700?

I got a question for you guys. I normally play my home course from the gold tees 6700 and some change. Our league, singles, doubles, and club championship play from these tees. 55 years old can play from the black at 6300 ish. 60+ can play from the combos. I’m going to be 50 next year and I’m...
  2. GC70

Koepka vs McIlroy

Did you guys see this? What do you make of
  3. GC70

Adidas Adipower 4orged vs Puma NXT

Has Anyone had a chance to game these two and could compare them. I've always owned Nike shoes, never gamed anything else. These look really nice and the price seems really good also. Thanks
  4. GC70

Fairway, F9 vs Epic Flash SZ

I'm looking at getting some new fairways. I'd love to here some feed back on guys that have gamed or tried these two already this year. Thanks
  5. GC70

Tony Finau Made it

Finau will be representing the USA! Well deserved!
  6. GC70

What do you drink at the Turn, after the round, and home to unwind?

At the Turn I like a Powerade Zero Purple. After the round I like a tall Coors Light with olives. At home to unwind I like Baileys on ice.
  7. GC70

Love Hate Golf Company

Who is your love hate company? This is just your opinion. I don't want this to turn in to a pissing match. For me it would have to be TaylorMade! I always believe in all their hype and marketing. Just to be let down year after year or should I say 6 months after 6 months of the same old crap...
  8. GC70

Atmos Blue & Diamana ahina

Help please! Can anyone compare these two shafts? My buddy has the ahina in a 910H and it is money for me, I can not miss. I had a 818H2 with a Atmos Red and It didn’t do much for me. I play the G400 Max with the Blue and it’s the best driver combo I have ever gamed. I was thinking about...
Back