Search results for query: *

1. J

2022 Cobra Golf KING Forged Tec and Forged TEC X Irons

I also have the original FTs, and to me the FTx(s) feel slightly better... its a very small difference. It's like they feel more solid or something, hard to describe. On a side note, I went hit around 40-50 chips with the FTx GW. The chipping was repeatably consistent. I didn't get any 'hot'...
  2. J

These finally got here today. Forged Tec X with Project X Catalyst 80 6.0 shafts. Irons were bent 2 degrees flat. Initial thoughts: Holy **** these go far. The distances are unexpected. Feel is great. I'm happy I bent them 2 degrees flat. I was having really wierd issues with them with the...
  3. J

That's how I'm leaning, but the FTx, in theory, with the forgiveness, tungsten, size, whatever, should be better. I was thinking if I adjusted the lie, the FTx might actually be better/as good ast the 2022 FTs for me, but I wasn't able to test that in my limited time at the store.
  4. J

@Browndog I was referring to the 2022 FTs, I have the 2015 FTs. To be fair, I also hit the 2015 FTs quite well. I'm looking to get different shafts in my irons. I figured it was easier to just buy new irons than to try and reshaft my current irons. Plus new stuff is always fun. Currently...
  5. J

I put together a spreadsheet, to compare the 2015, vs 2022 FT, FTx.. The FTx has less offset, comparitively than the clubs 2015 FTs. I found that surprising. Lie angle is still goofy though. Model Club Loft Lie Offset Length Swing weight 2022 FT 9 39.0° 63.5° 2.1 36.25" D2 FTx 9 36.5°...
  6. J

@jdtox You playing with all standard specs or did you get your +3 wraps, extended 1" , etc setup?
  7. J

So, I went back to the golf store to hit the FTx again today. Last time, this didn't go so well. I hit the FTx terrible, and I was thinking maybe I was tired, or just off. In preparation of this, I got up early. Had a couple of cups of coffee. Did my "yoga for golfers" video with...
  8. J

I finally got a chance to hit the FT and FTx at a local shop near my office today. I was able to demo 7i in both the FT and FTx, with a variety of shafts. Visually: the overall looks and top line on both clubs looks fine. I think Cobra did a great job on the design. Offset: offset on the FTx...
  9. J

Thanks for the input! I guess I'll just have to wait till it gets here and figure out the gapping from there. I'm just curious what the my first wedge is gonna be after the set GW.
  10. J

You guys have pretty much convinced me to get the FTxs instead of the normal FTs. I also think they'd be the most similar in profile to my current 2015 FTs, except for the wierd lofts.
  11. J

@lukemartin93 What does your FTx GW play like? Does it play true to the 48 degrees of loft, or more like a PW at 45 due to the hot tech in the club?
  12. J

Thanks for the feedback Tenputt and Triple Frak. I think I'd be happy with the FT or FTX. As a 14HC, I think I might just go for FTX, as I don't need the game to be any harder. @Tenputt do you have any problems with chipping with the FTX, or are you just totally happy with them?
  13. J

Do any of you guys have the original 2015 forged tecs? I'm gaming those now and I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade to the x, or non-x version. Thanks for any feedback!
  14. J

Hello

FNG here. I decided to make an account to participate on the forum since I think this place has amazing discussions on equipment.. 15 Hc playing in Germany cheers Jim
Back