Search results for query: *

1. copenhagerman

How often do you replace your wedges?

I am right at 5 years on mine but 1 doesn't count since I have not been on a course since October of 2019. Even then at less than 15 rounds a year it takes a while to wear the grooves out.
  2. copenhagerman

Cost and Technology Resistance: Why?

I am a very inexpensively driven person. I have a set price range that I will pay for anything. Cars, TV, clubs, house, and anything I own fall into that. I will shop around till I find the best price on everything. I do see shiny new stuff all the time but when it comes to justifying the cost I...
  3. copenhagerman

2021 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

I will go with the Chiefs.
  4. copenhagerman

EA College Footbal

I know in your posted article it states that it might not be out this year but I hope it isn't pushed out too far. Plus I hope they release it on PC as well I don't want to have to buy a PS5.
  5. copenhagerman

EA College Footbal

Not sure, I just saw the tweet I hope before next season.
  6. copenhagerman

EA College Footbal

EA is bringing back College Football game!
  7. copenhagerman

Homeowners Association... are you paying HOA dues where you live?

I had a house in Texas that was in a HOA. They had some really crazy rules. All window blinds could only be wooden or plastic slats no "cheap" plastic or thin metal. If your interior was visible from the outside through the window your walls had to be a certain color. I go a notice that our...
  8. copenhagerman

The Official Banter Away Thread

Major stuff was just the last 2 years but he is a trooper. After his last one he was out of surgery long enough to start waking up and couldn't even hold his head up but was telling the nurses he was ready to go home and he felt perfectly fine. 🤣
  9. copenhagerman

The Official Banter Away Thread

My 7 year-old came in this morning asking when his surgery was, my response "you don't have one". He responded "it's a new year I always have a surgery every year. Guess I will just have school then. Are you sure I don't have one coming up, I don't like school." :dohanim:
  10. copenhagerman

Congrats: You're the Captain of the Morgan Cup

Just saw this congratulations @DataDude
  11. copenhagerman

Oklahoma Onion Burgers

@Jman I was shocked Johnny's has a food truck they take to events now. It was at OSU walk around last year(2019) line was about 30 people deep.
  12. copenhagerman

Oklahoma Onion Burgers

I was in college and Johnny's was cheap and affordable for me. What was really funny there was 2 Johnny's in town each was owned by separate people. Got a little confusing when you said lets eat there.🤣 Sids is really good too. I just have better memories of eating at the other.
  13. copenhagerman

Oklahoma Onion Burgers

Onion burgers are the best burger. Johnny's in El Reno, OK is the "original" and one of the best.
  14. copenhagerman

Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

I am going with Chris Voshall.
  15. copenhagerman

Are you picky about your (computer) mouse?

My favorite is the intelamouse 2.0 by Microsoft but it was discontinued about 10 years ago. No one i knew liked it because of the size, but it fit my hand about right if not a little small. But I currently use a Razer Deathadder.
  16. copenhagerman

Custom built PCs

I just started to order all my parts in, which would have cost me $800 3 months ago if I could have found the parts will now cost close to $1300.
  17. copenhagerman

Flashy or Conservative?

Very true! When my wife needs to find me in a crowd she just finds something to see a little bit over everyone and spots me fairly easily.:ROFLMAO:
  18. copenhagerman

Flashy or Conservative?

I tend to be very conservative in my clothing choices. I tend to stick out no matter what I wear.
  19. copenhagerman

Which Tee Box?

My local course plays a little under 6200 from the blues. That is what I normally play from when I am able to make it to the course.
Back