Search results for query: *

1. W

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

That's awesome that they want real feedback. Hats off to Bridgestone and THP. #1 currently play AVX. I'm the target golfer for this ball as moderate swing decentish (9-10 hdcp). #2 I'm I honestly a bit skeptical on the mindset as it's a touch busy for me but I'd definitely give it a honest go...
  2. W

Slow swingers unite! 2024 golf balls

Sadly I'm down to about 90 mph driver as now. AVX has been the best ball for me the last 2 years vs chrome soft, tour RX, q star tour etc. pro V are definitely not for me as I lose distance (assuming due to spin). Obviously the AVX, tour RX, tour rxs, q star, chrome soft and chrome tour are all...
  3. W

Wedge shaft question

I'm considering Edison 2.0 for the 51/52
  4. W

Wedge shaft question

For those of you playing graphite shaft irons what are your wedge shafts? I went w the A wedge and gap wedge from my set so full swings would be the same. I'm happy on full swings but not thrilled w turf interaction on partial swings and some pitch shots. My sand wedge is already steel as it...
  5. W

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I was super close between stock tensei and cypher. Distance and dispersion were similar. The cypher was closer to center on launch monitor but I didn't like ball flight as well. Oddly I was slightly fade w it vs my normal small draw so went w tensei. After having driver for couple weeks I...
  6. W

Hybrid comparison

Was it too spinny for you? Obviously you really aren't the target golfer for this model.
  7. W

Hybrid comparison

I currently game paradym X hybrid and was wondering if anyone has compared the X to the AI smoke HL hybrid?
  8. W

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Went for my driver fitting. I'm pretty much a new Callaway driver a year guy usually but I had demo the g430 10k on course and lived it so expected to be fit into it. The ai max narrowly beat it out though. My fitting shows why you get fit though. My last fitting was 3 years ago. Since then my...
  9. W

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Also my phone apparently changes lofted to lifted...lol
  10. W

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

I see several on here that went with the 3HL in the draw version. May I ask why instead of just lifting up the 15 degree? Yes ...I know lofting up closes the face. I'm firmly decided on getting the max draw as my 3 wood is annoyingly the only club I cut instead of hit straight or a small draw. I...
  11. W

Epic super vs paradym x hybrid

I know there is a lot of love here for epic super hybrid but I don't have a chance to demo one. I'm slower ss (7 iron carry about 155) so a little unsure if I have the speed for esh. Has anyone hit esh and paradym x and can compare? Even better if you are around 90 mph ish driver ss ...thanks
  12. W

Q star tour

A quick update. I purchased the q star for the fathers day sale. I like them off the irons as much as any ball I've played. Very good distance, love the feel, and no trouble stopping them. Off the driver they are comparable to the AVX on good swings. I do feel they "spin up" a bit more on poor...
  13. W

Q star tour

I know this ball has a decent fan base on here and I've read the 2022 review thread. I fall firmly into the low compression urethane ball catagorie and typically play AVX. I did just try chrome soft and while I prefer the AVX I could easily play the CS. I'm perfectly fine paying the highe price...
  14. W

AVX vs chrome soft triple track

So I had pretty much settled on the AVX as my ball. Probably the longest ball for my old man 90 mph swing speed. Stops well enough on irons and love the feel. I tried chrome soft a few years ago and seemed "short" to me. I found a current gen chrome soft and hit it as a provisional the other day...
  15. W

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Obviously it's much different settings but since the standard launches lower....for me the standard 9 at plus 1 w weight in draw setting is much more likely to hook than the X 10.5 at minus 1
  16. W

Callaway Paradym Drivers

So I was recovering from hernia surgery earlier this spring when the last 50 percent trade bonus was going on so couldn't do a fitting. I spoke to my normal fitter and he thought I'd be firmly in the standard model. I am never fit for the draw/max models so I purchased the standard. I have been...
  17. W

Driver loft and spin

Ok so I know that dropping loft on a driver via the cog drops spin..... correct me if I'm wrong there. I also THINK a lower lofted driver has less spin than a higher one at the standard setting for each. If those two things are correct does anyone know this ....which would be lower spin....a 9*...
  18. W

Callaway Paradym Drivers

So I'm I'm a odd spot here ...not cleared for full swings for 2 more weeks post op hernia surgery and trade bonus ends this week. I'm a 9 hdcp w around 88 mph swing speed. I always say I drive the ball like a 16 and do everything else like a 6 so driving is by far my weakness. It's a constant...
  19. W

The Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hy-Wood

Currently have a 2019 big Bertha 3H in this spot in the bag. Can anyone compare the BB to the hy-wood? Carry, total distance, forgiveness etc. Thanks in advance
  20. W

Hype that was confirmed for you?

CBX and CBX 2 wedges. These are the first wedges that are EASIER to hit that my game improvement set clubs on full swings and I feel like I sacrifice nothing in terms of chipping. I didn't believe it until I got one in my hands.
Back