Search results for query: *

1. DucatiGirl

Ahoy! Tis Talk Like A Pirate Day

Its finally here! My third favorite holiday of the year! Yes I am a big nerd! Yippee!
  2. DucatiGirl

Solheim Cup 2019

The teams have been chosen! Scotland shortly! Time to pick apart the picks. I really though Amy Olson earned a captains pick but I guess I see the thought for veterans. Thoughts?
  3. DucatiGirl

The Mental Side of Golf

I find staying positive about my round helps my score. Focus helps a lot too. But I notice a lot of people struggle with finding the good during and after a round. What are your strategies mid round to right the mental ship? What about after a round?
  4. DucatiGirl

2019 Women’s British Open

(I didn’t see another thread, so if this is a duplicate, please merge or delete!) Great start to the tournament and a lot of great names on the leaderboard
  5. DucatiGirl

Giving Back Contest: DG’s Al Czervik

Seeing a lot of giving back threads and wanted to do something, though I’m not in a position to do anything spectacular. I just opened an Etsy shop and I knitted an Al Czervik golfer as proof of concept - ability to recreate a golfer from a photo: So I’m giving mini-Rodney away. He won’t...
  6. DucatiGirl

2019 Breaking 100 Gathering - All Are Welcome

It’s that time of year again - well actually, we’re running a bit late. It’s been decided: October 5-6 at beautiful Fairfield Glade in Crossville TN, everything your inner duffer could desire: beautiful fairways, lovely greens, and all the banter you could possibly desire. I believe we’ll try...
  7. DucatiGirl

Happy Birthday tomcat!

Happy birthday!!!
  8. DucatiGirl

Happy Birthday Brianmk24!

Happy birthday my friend!
  9. DucatiGirl

Happy Birthday Grins!

Enjoy your day!!
  10. DucatiGirl

Happy Birthday bege4987!

Happy birthday!
  11. DucatiGirl

Season Summary: effects of lessons and clubs in first year playing

Apologies, but stupid long post ahead (not unusual for me, I know): 2018 was my first year playing (for those not in the know, I played a little tiny bit many years ago but it never amounted to much, so this is really my first full year of playing seriously - well, as much as I take anything...
  12. DucatiGirl

Women's Golf Shoes: Rant of the Wild Woman Golfer

Why do all speciality sport manufacturers insist on making the worst possible and ugliest footwear for women? I kinda get it in motorcycling - less than 3% of the population owns a bike and only about 18% of that 3% are women, so "specialty" is a really nice way to put that tiny market share...
  13. DucatiGirl

Happy Birthday Golfinnut!

I know you started the other one, but hey everyone deserves their own thread! ENJOY YOUR DAY!
  14. DucatiGirl

Happy Birthday ChristopherKee!

Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your day today!
  15. DucatiGirl

Happy Birthday Thommo.sx!!

Happy birthday, my good friend! Tear it up out there!
  16. DucatiGirl

Drills or Practice Games for Wedges

Hi everyone, it's your resident noob here! As I'm getting ready to head off to the chip n' putt to practice, what are some good pitching and chipping drills to try? Here's what I currently do - our pitching green is elevated, so I try to circle the green and go from all different lies. I chip...
  17. DucatiGirl

Happy Birthday, Wadesworld!!

Yay happy day! Enjoy it, dude! (and you better, since we're golfing together haha)
  18. DucatiGirl

Happy Birthday Greekelite!

Enjoy your day!!
  19. DucatiGirl

Women's clubs - cut down mens or designed for women?

(Mods if this topic is covered by another thread, please merge - thanks!) So in the Behind the Scenes: Equipment Manufactuer's thread (the epic road trip JB and GolferGal took this year), I asked a lot of questions about women's clubs and ended up realizing that the topic was way more...
  20. DucatiGirl

I Got Tapped Review: Snell Balls

Making a snarky comment (from me? Surely you jest! And don't call me Shirley!) to JB led to me getting tapped to test out some Snell MTB Black. Earlier in the year, I had toyed with both the Snell Red and Black, just to see if a total noob could differentiate between several types of balls -...
Back