Search results for query: *

1. fuffle master

Could indoor golf be heading toward litigation?

I happen to run across this bill introduced in Washington State. Not looking at politics here, but could golf simulators be forced to pay royalties to golf courses for their courses being in the simulator libraries? Here is the bill introduced...
  2. fuffle master

Scandal in High Stakes Fantasy Football

Being a person that plays in High Stakes fantasy football you never want to hear the word scandal or hear about what has been uncovered this week. When one of the Major High Stake Fantasy Football leagues has been found to have an employee cheating for a user to a point where it becomes a story...
  3. fuffle master

Better nighttime treat? Ice Cream or Chocolate Milk and Powder Donuts

Ok, the wife is away so it’s Sunday treat night. Which is better? Ben and Jerry’s Chubby Hubby Chocolate Milk and Fresh White Powdered Donuts.
  4. fuffle master

Is this acceptable Chili?

So, it’s chili night at our house and my wife says I’m not eating chili because I put noodles in the bowl. Are noodles and crackers acceptable for chili?
  5. fuffle master

Are the Movie Theaters and Movies in general dead?

I have to say, I used to love going to the movie theater. Big bucket of popcorn and candy and watch whatever movie was playing on the big screen. However, lately it seems that has lost its' thunder and I don't know if any coming release can really bring back that feeling. I see what is coming...
  6. fuffle master

Odyssey changing to a new face?

I just saw this and maybe it was covered here already and I missed it. But, thought this could be interesting.
  7. fuffle master

Crazy or Sounds fun and adventurous?

My wife happens to be away for work for the next few weeks. While I can't just pick up and go away for a weekend or such, I could easily go somewhere for a day. I just checked and saw that I could get a round-trip airfare to Orlando for $38 on Frontier. So, the idea is to fly down to Orlando...
  8. fuffle master

Is there anything you would do differently looking back at this year's equipment?

I always look back around September to see about what equipment I am playing, and I listen to posts here and read other reviews on the newer released equipment. Would I think purchasing a different brand, or say a different lineup, or whatever and then wait to hear about next year's lineups...
  9. fuffle master

Yea or No? Getting fries at a different place then Burger

So, I generally like to get burgers at places that the fries are not very good like Five Guys or Wendy’s. I will then drive to McDonalds or Chick-fil-a to get their fries. Bold move or you’re crazy? Who is joining me and going to two separate drive thru to get what you want?
  10. fuffle master

Field of Dreams or Tin Cup?

I am just sitting here in the rain watching Field of Dreams. It brings back a lot of nostalgia for me and is a classic. Yet, I also thoroughly enjoy Tin Cup. While not a classic I usually turn it on when I see it there. So, what you got. Field of Dreams or Tin Cup, which Kevin Costner movie is...
  11. fuffle master

Women are the WORST side seat drivers!

There I said it. Women never want to drive, but they sure want to tell you everything about how to drive the entire time. Love my wife except when we’re in the car. 😂
  12. fuffle master

Can hotdogs be eaten on a Hamburger Bun?

It’s summertime, so that means Hotdogs are back on the menu. But, I am sitting here with four hotdogs and only hamburger buns. So, do I just cut the hotdogs and use the buns or is it taboo and the hotdogs have to wait for hotdog buns only?
  13. fuffle master

WIYB Challenge to THP

So, I have enjoyed watching the WITB Industry posts and thought it might be fun to have a THP Challenge for others here about showing off and talking about what is your bag for 2023. I am currently a 16.4 handicap but go between 16 - 18 most years. So, my bag is mainly going to be for a...
  14. fuffle master

Why not allow golf carts?

Reading another thread and knowing I will get flamed for being out of the ordinary, I don’t get the reason behind the concept “real golfers walk” mentality. While it may or may not make a different look on TV, I say let the PGA players choose to walk or ride a cart. I just don’t see the concept...
  15. fuffle master

Is missing your phone like missing an appendage?

You know Murphy’s Law, if you have particular plans or waiting for something, things are just going to find a way to go wrong. Today was scheduled to be a crazy day. I had the Skytrak+ pre-order coming out, wanted to watch and root for the new Grandaddy GDX team member announcement, and most...
  16. fuffle master

Would you play with shorter shafts?

There is always talk about the differences between playing a shorter shaft on the driver. Say the norm versus a 43.5" driver shaft. I will be experimenting with putting a 5-wood size shaft in my 3HL fairway wood and am curious to see if I lose much distance or gain better dispersion. Does...
  17. fuffle master

What data are you looking at/for when using a launch monitor?

As many of us have moved into the Golf Sim arena or go to ranges that have Top Golf launch monitors, the data numbers like Carry, Spin, Ball Speed, etc. are becoming much more available. The question with all that data is what's more/most important and what do you have faith is accurate to...
  18. fuffle master

Best Movie(s) adapted from a novel?

Sitting here watching the Lord of The Ring Series today and I can’t think of a Movie or even a series of movies that were adapted from a novel or novels that could hold a candle to the LOTR. The extended versions are even better. Oh, and anyone that truly thinks Frodo was the hero just leave...
  19. fuffle master

Could you play through?

I saw this on twitter and IF TRUE, could you finish your round or even attempt to go back to the hole? I am thinking my day is over for sure. I don’t buy this for a second that a person who act in such a way to just continue their day like nothing happened “Two groups in front of us, The...
  20. fuffle master

Fun things you do to your significant other?

So, what fun things or tricks do you play on your significant other? Tonight, I taped my wife snoring so I can tease her tomorrow and win my bet that she is louder then our dog. She insists she doesn’t snore. Oh my, how boring is that? 😂 Do I dare post the video 🤔
Back