Search results for query: *

1. dabestbank

Trying to Break 100

We had a tournament for all the Zurich Classic volunteers yesterday at TPC Louisiana. With the weather the range was closed so I didnt get to warm up properly and it showed on the first 5 holes. After that I settled in and ended up shooting a 93. Not too bad but think I could have done...
  2. dabestbank

The best shot of the round

From my round yesterday. Hit my driver in to the trees right. Tried to punch out with my 3 wood but hit a tree again. So I’m still in the trees. Thought about punching out again but my angle was horrible. I had a small opening in the trees where I was at towards the green but 2 more trees in...
  3. dabestbank

Trying to Break 100

Played a round today. Shot an 87 (45/42). Three good things about today. 1. Lowest score ever 2. Played the same ball all 18. Never done that before. 3. I beat my father in law. ( he shot pretty bad but I’ll take it. Lol) It hit 6 of 14 fairways and 6 GIR. 31 putts was a nice change from the...
  4. dabestbank

When a hole is in your head?

This hole is always in my head. Every time we play at the the course its usually in between clubs for me. Never fails. If I choose the shorter club that I can just carry over the water I hit it in the water. If I choose the longer club and swing easy I always hit it solid and fly it over the...
  5. dabestbank

Course Recommendation For Nashville Area

We will be visiting family in the Nashville area at the end of May and just looking for some recommendations on courses that I could take my 8 year old son to play. Thanks!
  6. dabestbank

New Member Here

Just want to introduce myself. I'm 36 from New Orleans, married with a 8 year old son and 6 month old daughter. Its been about 10 years since I played but now my son started playing so I decided to take it up again so I could enjoy it with him. Found this site while searching for driver...
Back