Search results for query: *

1. richhoff

Another retailer selling discounted Bettinardi putters

I think many remember the uproar when Costco was selling discount Bettinardi putters. Today I got a text from Golftext selling two of their putters for $269. They have length options. These same putters sell for $399 from Bettinardi. Will we see these pulled??
  2. richhoff

My new Vessel LUX XV 2.0 Cart Bag

I have used a Vessel LUX XV bag for the last year. Loved the build and quality of Vessel. They recently came out with version 2.0 with several improvements and upgrades. First, they added cart strap channels on the side of the bag so the strap no longer passes over the top of the pockets. Second...
  3. richhoff

Good Christmas golf comics

Some of you must have some really good Christmas Golf comics. Please share them here. I'll start off with one .
  4. richhoff

My new Vessel Cart Bag

I received my new Vessel Lux XV cart bag today. Absolutely love it. Couldn't pass up their 20% off Black Friday deal. They did a great job on the logo embroidery. Added a set of headcovers from Pins & Aces. I think reviewers are right- it is the Bentley of golf bags.
  5. richhoff

New member from Ohio

Hi everyone. I recently retired and moved back to our home state of Ohio from south Alabama. I lived in Alabama for 20 years running a large building supply company. I'll miss the warm winters and the Robert Trent Jones golf trail, but look forward to rediscovering the Buckeye golf courses. I'm...
Back