Search results for query: *

1. JustAHack

2nd Swing Golf For Real?

I got fit into a G400 LST 8.5* with a HZRDUS Yellow 65 6.0 shaft. Out the door was $825 [emoji15] So I did a little googling and found that setup for $469 NEW at 2nd swing golf. I even chatted with customer service to make sure it was brand new and a real HZRDUS shaft. They of course said yes...
  2. JustAHack

Under par: the luckiest golfer alive sweepstakes

https://www.underpar.com/luckiest The Luckiest Grand Prize $3,050 worth of new golf equipment from Callaway, Odyssey, and Ogio Overnight stay for 2 at Monarch Beach Resort (AAA Five Diamond-rated Resort) Breakfast for 2 at Aveo, located at Monarch Beach Resort Golf for 2 at Monarch Beach...
  3. JustAHack

Used Golf Balls?

I generally play Chrome Soft balls, so I headed to the Callaway website to check how much a dozen new balls would be. I even had the notion to throw a custom logo on it since the upcharge is pretty minimal. $48.99... ok not atypical for a good ball. Then I headed to a site I've used in the...
  4. JustAHack

Hey all

Hey all, I came across this site today while looking for driver reviews. I jumped around the forum a bit and am impressed with the variety and depth of the subjects being discussed! And the tournaments look like a blast... Looking forward to spending some time here. :banana:
Back