Search results for query: *

1. BuckNasty

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

Trailer for Beetlejuice 2 dropped today. Excited to see Keaton and Winona come back for their roles. Solid addition of Ortega too.
  2. BuckNasty

Shogun - FX series

Anyone dive into the Shogun series yet?
  3. BuckNasty

Rounds You’re Looking Forward To In 2024

Title says it all. What potential rounds/courses are you looking forward to in 2024? Could be local round-related, golf-trip focused, or rounds/courses associated with THP Experiences. Related to work, I have potential rounds at TPC Sawgrass, LACC, Cherry Hills in Denver, and Baltusrol lined...
  4. BuckNasty

Lucas Glover - Ryder Cup?

Glover has been pretty hot to end the year. If he keeps it rolling these final 3 events with another win sprinkled in, do you think he deserves a captain’s selection?
  5. BuckNasty

For Sale Swag Sinatra Mallet & Black Ventus 7X

Sealed Sinatra mallet with Sticker -$old Ventus Black 7X velocore with Callaway adapter and MCC +4 align grip - driver length (see photos). $175 shipped
  6. BuckNasty

Alignment Sticks

I’m in the market for alignment sticks (for range use and to put the alignment stick cover I have in the bag). What are you all using for alignment sticks? Sticks you bought off Amazon, custom sticks from a small shop, driveway sticks from Lowe’s, etc? If you have custom sticks, can you share...
  7. BuckNasty

For Sale Swag cover - Gus the Polka King

For all you Home Alone and John Candy fans, Gus the Polka King blade - NOOB condition. More pics available upon request. $40 shipped
  8. BuckNasty

For Sale Shot Scope V3 Watch

Selling my Shot Scope V3 watch (upgrading to the X5). This watch was bought late last year and was used for a handful of rounds. Includes watch, all tags, and original packaging. $100 shipped
  9. BuckNasty

Life Time Fitness

Any THPers have a membership at Life Time Fitness? If so, have you enjoyed your membership and is it worth the monthly price of admission? I have one being built pretty much right next door to me and it’s supposed to be ready to go sometime next year. Trying to figure out if it will be worth it...
  10. BuckNasty

For Sale FS: Swag covers

(First picture) All covers are NOOB/display-only condition: - Arnie men FW - Traded - Poptart - $old - S notebook - $old - Black/Green money skull - $old - Die Hard broken glass - $old (Second picture) All covers are NOOB or sealed: Defaced woods set (NOOB)- $old NBA Jam Special (sealed) - $old
  11. BuckNasty

For Sale Footjoy DNA 2.0 Giveaway

I have 2 pairs of FJ DNA 2.0 shoes available - both are size 10.5 Wide. You cover cost of shipping and both pairs of shoes are yours. First person to reach out gets them. They were worn for a season or two but still in great shape. They just sit in my closet now though so best to find them...
  12. BuckNasty

For Sale SWAG - NBA JAM Special

Sealed NBA Jam Special (He’s Heating Up) blade cover from Swag - now $60 shipped.
  13. BuckNasty

For Sale Adidas and Puma Shoes

Adidas Tech Response Spikeless 11.5 Wide - New - price is cost of shipping Puma Ignite NXT Spikeless 10.5 Wide - I honestly don’t remember if I wore them once to a sim session but they look new - $old see pics below
  14. BuckNasty

TMRW Sports

Tiger and Rory launching TMRW Sports, here are some links with some detail on it. Appear to be some sort of sports-related tech/media company. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220823005372/en/Tiger-Woods-Rory-McIlroy-Mike-McCarley-Form-TMRW-Sports
  15. BuckNasty

8/14 GOAT Practice Round - Charlottesville VA

I’ll be making the drive down for the GOAT Cup very early Sunday morning (8/14) and plan to get a practice round in with @93civiccpe in the Charlottesville VA area (looking to either play Spring Creek or Birdwood) with a tee time between 9:30-10:30AM. If you live in that area and would like to...
  16. BuckNasty

For Sale Ventus Blue 7S w/ Velocore - 5W length

Fujikura Ventus Blue 7S with Velocore pulled from a custom Cobra 5W setup (cobra adaptor). Shaft measures at 41” and comes with a GP MCC +4 standard grip. Shaft was only used during 1 sim session (roughly 25 swings). $180 shipped.
  17. BuckNasty

For Sale Limited Series THP blade putter cover

I’m currently using the THP mallet cover and I don’t plan on switching over to a blade anytime soon so I figured I’d share the THP limited series wealth. $80 shipped (my cost + shipping) and the blade cover is yours! Cover is in display-only condition.
  18. BuckNasty

For Sale Fujikura Ventus Blue 7S from Cobra 3W

Fujikura Ventus Blue 7S with Velocore, with Golf Pride MCC+4 standard grip and Cobra adapter, shaft is standard length for 3W. TRADED
  19. BuckNasty

Puma Golf - The Egrets Collections

CPG dropped a new collection today https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/egrets?utm_source=Cobragolf.com%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PUMA%20Egrets%20Collection%20%28TmjnBC%29&_kx=WuZ7PevrJlflfT0Xzm3Yb0MnbZRg202CSH1KB2zXEa8%3D.PjATD2
  20. BuckNasty

UNCHARTED Movie

I’m usually not a huge fan of video game series being converted to movies, but I absolutely love the Uncharted series and this trailer looks phenomenal
Back