Search results for query: *

1. SirShives

Show me your golf library

Got 2 new books for my birthday to add to the library. Really looking forward to reading these.
  2. SirShives

Bryson Cutting Back

Translation: it worked in 2020 but it’s not sustainable for a long period of time.
  3. SirShives

Robot Vacuums? Good or waste?

This has been our experience with the Roborock as well. Very good mapping on the app. Does a great job of daily clean up. We named ours Sydney mostly because my wife and I were binge watching Alias a couple of months ago when we got the vacuum. :LOL:
  4. SirShives

Shot Scope V3 is Here!

My total 2020 SG stats. ...the iron play:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  5. SirShives

Paint fill

Nice! I like that red on those irons. I did white paint fill on the bottom groove of all my irons. Thought it turned out good. Key is just to take your time.
  6. SirShives

FootJoy HyperFlex Wrapid

I like the look of these. The gray/red is better than the black IMO. I’m not usually a fan of the boa look on most shoes but this shoe looks better in the boa version than the laced version.
  7. SirShives

I need to stop trying to kill the ball

@InTheRough you are describing my driver swing issues with embarrassing accuracy. Swing hard, I’m playing from the adjacent fairway... I have found if I make my only swing thought “let’s make a nice smooth swing here” then my tee shots are much more likely to find the fairway and put me in good...
  8. SirShives

Leatherworking Project - let's celebrate 7 million!

I have always liked projects that come out with a little “character.” Great job overall and this has been a fun follow. I look forward to seeing the headcovers and other creations.
  9. SirShives

Angry Golfer

:ROFLMAO:Fantastic!
  10. SirShives

Saintnine UPRO Golf Balls

Got a delivery today!
  11. SirShives

Wilson D9 Irons - Release Date

I hunted around a little and all I could find stated they will be available at retail and on the Wilson website Jan 26. No specific info on release dates to the UK.
  12. SirShives

Who Is DataDude? A Little About Myself

Congrats on the captain selection! I enjoyed the background write up.
  13. SirShives

So I Got a Package Today - SeeMore Inside

Great looking putter! I hope you roll it well!
  14. SirShives

Limited Edition: Ben Hogan Player’s Combo Sets in DBM Finish

Just got the email announcement from them a bit ago. So sharp looking! I hope a few THPers snap these up and give close look at how they fare.
  15. SirShives

Worst Staged "Reality" show

YYYUUUUPPPPP, storage wars got fairly wild with the story lines sometimes. Really though, how many mega-scores can there be when buying rooms full of people’s junk? It was a stretch sometimes with what they were “finding.”
  16. SirShives

Worst Staged "Reality" show

I agree a lot of those shows are staged or fake, and badly so. There was a car repo show based in NC that was pretty heavy on the staged set ups. My dad knew a guy who was contacted by this particular show’s production team and pitched a set up that involved a repo occurring during a civil or...
  17. SirShives

Bojangles Appreciation Thread

Yes I was assuming this was all going on in TN. I need to find time to get caught up on the showcase vids. I’m sure the work coming out of THP HQ is top notch!
  18. SirShives

Bojangles Appreciation Thread

Has Bojangles made its way to OK? I have a friend who works for them out in KY but I don’t know how much father west they have reached.
Back