Search results for query: *

1. Chef23

Genius or Not Cool?

It depends on whether anyone was trying to watch the TV. If people were trying to watch then it is not cool. If nobody was watching then no problem with it.
  2. Chef23

The Mini Driver

I think it is a very interesting option for high swing speed players that are looking for another tee option. I am not long enough that it is an issue. I hit my 3w off the deck way more than a tee so the mini driver isn’t really a fit for me.
  3. Chef23

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

What a crew. The schedule looks like a blast and I am sure it will be a killer follow.
  4. Chef23

Do/did you tip your fitter?

I don’t think I have ever tipped a fitter. I may have but I don’t recall doing it. I have tipped instructors before though.
  5. Chef23

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Based on having seen you hit the ball he would have out driven me by 100. I still have faith in you.
  6. Chef23

Smooth Criminals opening with the net eagle certainly got things moving.
  7. Chef23

My wife loves that Dormie mug. Fortunately I don’t drink coffee so we don’t have to battle for it.
  8. Chef23

My doctor indicated that the NSAID component doesn’t really get into the bloodstream. I watch my intake of NSAIDs due to some kidney concerns but he suggested Voltaren as a way to avoid ingesting NSAIDs.
  9. Chef23

Don’t sleep on @baylrballa ’s shoe game. He has some kicks.
  10. Chef23

I go through a lot of Voltaren and it works. It was prescription up until a couple of years ago.
  11. Chef23

Correct. I have one that I got as a tee gift and it is awesome.
  12. Chef23

Shaft Help

I probably wasn’t clear enough. I am not good enough to fit over the web. I swing a 7i around 80 mph and play stiff shafts. I am on the edge of regular and stiff. I would say you could probably play stiff but a fitting would help.
  13. Chef23

Shaft Help

I do think at your club head speed that regular shafts are a bit soft. I could see a stiff shaft being a better fit. A stiffer shaft could reduce the pulls but without seeing your swing it is hard to tell.
  14. Chef23

I used a RTX mid bounce wedge with good success at Briggs Ranch. I would say relax. There is room off the tee. Short of greens is generally better than long but avoid the greenside bunkers they tend to be pretty deep.
  15. Chef23

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

If it is the one I hit at The Srixon Experience in @DannyLe ’s driver it worked great for me. I would buy one today if they were available.
  16. Chef23

Jimmy Choo x Malbon

Because some people will buy it.
  17. Chef23

I apologize in advance to @MarMill and @baylrballa but I have to support my Srixon Experience homey and go with Whisky Business. I am apologizing because I think I am 0 for all THP Experiences in picking winners. Prove me wrong boys. Whiskey Business for the win.
  18. Chef23

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

I am caught up for now. Have fun tomorrow I would love to have another full day on the course at BR.
Back