Search results for query: *

1. I

St.Jude /Albatross

Why am I having such a hard time finding a St.Jude/Albatross join? I've joined it b4, But I'm struggling to find it now? Should be a separate place/Folder in the New members area.. Am I missing this? I can't find it, and trying to renew. [emoji3531]
  2. I

The XXIO X is still a good driver

My driving is much better with this, my cousins is as well. [emoji849] It's mediocre on #MyGolfSpy testing, but it's better than my Burner and Ping Rapture V2( which is hot, with a dime sized hotface). Slow swing speed, ~95 Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  3. I

Walked in my New Ignite Pwradapt 2 leather today...

Nice and comfy, not heavy, and good traction. No blisters is definitely a good thing! [emoji106][emoji38]
  4. I

Budget Took care of an issue

I ordered 4 pairs of shorts, 1 has a bad clasp...they took care of it after a photo (they won't clasp, the receiver is dislodged from the fabric), and refunded my $ for the faulty pair. Kudos[emoji106]
  5. I

Justify Wins the Triple Crown!

Wooot Woooooot! [emoji869]
  6. I

I just lost power...in the spring?

Weird, wonder if someone hit a pole......
  7. I

Take out new, non-fit sticks today?

I've been playing big Ping Rapture shovels w/stiff AWT for around 9 years, they are large, lotsa offset, UGI clubs that I know well, distances are all dialed in. I bought a set of Z 565's, which are much smaller, much less offset, w/R shafts, and they haven't been fitted yet(lie board today...
  8. I

Getting my new Z 565's FIT!

Tomorrow- Stopping at the course that's doing my LM fitting (next Friday) to hit them all off a lie board to get the lie angles bent as needed before my LM session. I need the LM to get my distances dialed in because of the stronger lofts, but also want to see what my clubface is doing...
  9. I

Checking BALANCE of Golf balls

Curious. Who here REALLY takes all their balls,checks their Heavy/Light points, and marks them accordingly? I've never done that personally, but it makes a lot of sense. Thoughts?
  10. I

Anyone else use Pure DXT Grips?

DTX- MY Bad: My favorite Grips over the years were cords, but they get pretty nasty if you don't continuously wash/ brush them after hot/humid weather (IMO). Last set I put on we're Shapiro copies of the MCC, and while they were OK, I didn't feel they we're as good as the Full Cord GP I used...
  11. I

I've learned a LOT here....

When I 1st came here, I was a crazy person that just wanted to shoot good, and got pissed when I didn't. I no longer feel that way, I just wanna shoot good, but I no longer get pissed when I don't... We'll have good rounds, and bad rounds...not matter what we do, or how hard we try. I shot 93...
  12. I

I noticed I'm hitting it towards the heel..

I went to the range today, and noticed my grass/ball markings were more towards the heel today, I'm assuming I was falling forward on the downswing, or my arms weren't staying tight. I have shanked it(or ALMOST) a few times this year, and I never used to do that. Any ideas what to look at? I'm a...
Back