Search results for query: *

1. Pears

For Sale Cobra CB/MB 3-P

I have for sale a set of Cobra cb/mb irons, 3i to pw. I have had them for a couple years and enjoyed using them but they need a new home. Paint fill was completely removed at one time, filled in by me and was recently freshened up. I do believe these are a pre 2018 model. Lightly used, never...
  2. Pears

LTB or try Cobra CB/MB irons

Alright, I have been curious and thinking about this for quite some time. I would like to get myself into the Cobra CB/MB flow set of irons. Honestly, I probably have no business trying to use MB irons but I won't know until I try. I've been watching ebay and other sites, just haven't pulled the...
  3. Pears

Lessons anyone?

I'm on the fence about having some lessons and am wondering your thoughts. I feel that my golf game is, and has always been a struggle due to the fact that I have played baseball/softball since I was young (I'm 41 now). Sad to say, but I wont be able to play ball forever....boooo Now, I don't...
  4. Pears

FS: Callaway MD3 56 and 60 wedge

Up for your viewing pleasure and consideration are a couple of right handed Callaway MD3 s grind wedges with True Temper Dynamic Gold wedge flex shafts. I have a 56* and 60* wedge that will most likely not be in my bag, so Id rather move them to someone that would use them. I bought them last...
  5. Pears

SuperStroke Traxion wrap swing grip

I'm wanting to regrip my irons. I've been thinking about the SuperStroke Traxion grip but am wondering if any of you have tried them? I realize they haven't been on market very long yet, but thought someone might have some to review. Or, any thoughts against them. Thanks in advance!
  6. Pears

Pears journey with the Wilson V6 irons

Ok everyone, back in November, I was the lucky winner of the Wilson Staff V6 raw irons from THP. Im starting this thread to have a place to document my journey. I live in Wisconsin, so outdoor use at this time of year just isn't happening, soooo.... I put together a little something in my...
  7. Pears

Pears-WITB

Hey everyone! Though I would add to this thread and show what was in my bag for 2018 and what my bag will be for be for 2019(I would like to replace/add a new wedge or two though). 2018 I used a Cobra F6 line up along with a Cobra tour trusty 56* wedge, my putter was an old Wilson fat shaft...
  8. Pears

Gps/ rangefinder

A couple GPS items came up in the grab bag thread and has got me thinking more about one for myself. I am wondering for those of you that use one, what your thoughts. I have never used gps on the course or thought about having one until recently. I'm thinking more along the lines of a clip on or...
  9. Pears

How did you get started playing golf?

Wondering how you got introduced to golf and who introduced you to it? For me, I was 9-10 yrs old (Im 40 now) and my Grandma got me into it and gave me my first set of clubs. She would bring me to all the local courses, we used to go probably once a week. I then got older, got married, had...
  10. Pears

Price check?? Cobra F7 PW

Pretty new to this place so take it easy on me if price checks are not welcomed. I have a new out of wrapper Cobra F7 PW I am looking to get a price check on. It is a standard length, loft, lie club with the Cobra Lamkin grip. Never used, but out of wrapper because I fully intended on...
  11. Pears

Total control golf ball

Im wondering if anyone has or has ever tried these. I play softball yet and have a TCB for batting practice, its a ball that helps you square up but not really go anywhere. I noticed on their web site they have tcb golf balls but no videos or anything to check them out. I think they would be a...
  12. Pears

X-stiff shaft

Im am looking to try an x-stiff driver shaft on my Cobra F6+ driver. Not looking to spend a ton as Im not sure if Ill even like it. I currently have the stock cobra stiff shaft on it. I have found plenty cheaper priced shafts on ebay but cheaper isnt alway better, I know. Wondering if any of you...
  13. Pears

New menber here

Hey everyone, new member here saying whats up from Wisconsin
Back