Search results for query: *

1. Supperman

Tommy Armour book

I've read Armour's book and I agree with a lot of what he says. One quote really resonates with me and has saved me many strokes over the years: "Play the shot you've got the greatest chance of playing well, and play the shot that makes the next shot easy." It reminds me to not try "hero"...
  2. Supperman

Astronomy/Stargazing thread

It has been an amazing year for aurora displays. I've been either too busy or it's been too cloudy but one of these nights I'll get out and try for some pics.
  3. Supperman

How often do you replace your glove?

I used to go through 2 gloves a year but I stopped wearing gloves a few years ago.
  4. Supperman

Astronomy/Stargazing thread

Here are some pictures I took of the Moon and Venus last week. The first one is from March 23 and the second was taken on March 24. You can see that Venus has passed the Moon. The third picture is a close up of the crescent Moon from March 23.
  5. Supperman

Welcome baby Pauline <3

Congratulations!!
  6. Supperman

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

They did well although they did sound a little tinny 😁
  7. Supperman

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The St. Patrick’s Day Carolers came by last night for their annual night of going house to house singing the old Irish standards. Here they are in our kitchen. You can see the Guinness boys in the back row, and of course they’re led by good old Father Murphy. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
  8. Supperman

Relatable video

Oh yeah, I can relate! 😁
  9. Supperman

What Kind of Car is This?

I think you're right. I checked with a friend of mine and he agrees with your suggestion.(y)
  10. Supperman

Yeah, that's a good question. The car is about 50 yards away from the road but perhaps about 70 or 80 years ago things were different.
  11. Supperman

A couple of years ago we were tromping around the forest in Northern Saskatchewan and came across this car in the middle of nowhere. Are there any car experts who could tell me what kind of car this is?
  12. Supperman

Who is your "hero"?

My wife is my hero, no question. I don't know what I'd do without her by my side. She got me through some very difficult times because of health issues despite having to deal with her own health problems. She's the strongest person I know
  13. Supperman

How old are you all?

I turned 68 last September
  14. Supperman

A serial club : Would you play with someone that does it?

I think it's annoying, but I'd put up with it if the guy was a buddy.
  15. Supperman

How big of a golf ego do you have?

I don't have a golf ego. This game has brought me to earth often enough to realize that. Nowadays I just go out and enjoy the round and the company. Sure I have expectations of a good round but I'm not devastated if I don't
  16. Supperman

Pace Of Play

Love it!! 😆
  17. Supperman

Recovery after a round

I don't have any specific post-golf recovery routine. I guess it depends on how I feel after any particular round .
  18. Supperman

Post a picture of your day

That course is magnificent!!
  19. Supperman

Have you ever had a round of golf so bad….

Yeah I've had a few over the years. I had a couple this past season due mostly to some health issues. This season will be better.👍
  20. Supperman

When does your club season start?

Up here the courses open up in mid-April. It usually depends on the amount of snow cover. The earliest I've ever golfed here was March 31.
Back