Search results for query: *

1. Parrot

Some interesting Scheffler stats

He has more than double the amount of Fedex Cup points than Clark and has a bigger lead over Clark than Clark has over DFL. He's made almost $1.87 mill per start this year. He is 161 under for 10 events.
  2. Parrot

Callaway's Earth Day bag, head cover and caps

I like it.
  3. Parrot

For Sale UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue and Red driver shafts with Cobra tips

My experimentation didn't work out like I thought it would. So, my loss could be your gain. The Blue is a 6F3 (64g) with an oversized SuperStroke Cross-Comfort grip. The Red is a 5F3 (57g) with a standard Lamkin Crossline grip. Both are 44 inches long and have the Cobra sticker still...
  4. Parrot

RIP Dickey Betts

I'm not the biggest ABB fan, but Dickey was a helluva guitar player and songwriter.
  5. Parrot

BBQ, Mexican, Italian or Chinese?

One must go.
  6. Parrot

Ex-ANGC employee charged with stealing millions worth of merchandise and memorabilia

For a group so security conscious, this is weird. https://www.chicagotribune.com/2024/04/16/former-augusta-national-golf-club-worker-charged-in-chicago-with-stealing-millions-in-masters-memorabilia/
  7. Parrot

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

Balls don't count. I've lost a range finder, ball markers, divot tools, head covers (one I'm convinced was stolen), towels, club brushes, ear buds and airpods, and a GPS device (H4). I've had one particular divot tool turned in a couple of times and fortunately still have it. A ball marker...
  8. Parrot

Golfworks catalog - a throwback

I received an actual printed catalog. Looking through it, I thought back to the big Golfsmith catalogs from the 90s and early aughts and even the Sears Christmas catalogs from my youth. It's been fun turning the pages and seeing all the products. A bit of fun daydreaming while "watching" a...
  9. Parrot

WWYO - Little Donkey Homewood, AL

https://thelittledonkey.com/menu Staring with the quest con carne.
  10. Parrot

Ugliest shirt ever?

11. Parrot

Hot streaks

We saw McCarthy go on an absolute heater yesterday. 7 birdies in a row and 8 of 9 on the back to get into a playoff is surface of the sun hot. What is your hottest streak? Maybe it's not a bunch of birdies in a row. Maybe it's several pars and a few bogeys over a stretch. Whatever it is...
  12. Parrot

What would pack for school lunch?

A-2-X
  13. Parrot

Replacing Verne Lundquist on 16

He has announced this is his last Masters. Like him or not, he has 2 of the most famous calls in golf. Jack on 17 in 86 and Tiger on 16 in 05. I've always enjoyed his commentary, whether golf, the Cowboys, college football/basketball, the Olympics, or the Bowling for Dollars segment he hosted...
  14. Parrot

Links Golf Club x Arccos: Private Club Access

Just received an email on this. Interesting. Wonder what the clubs are in North America? https://www.arccosgolf.com/blogs/community/links-x-arccos-a-new-way-to-play-private-clubs
  15. Parrot

Texas golf courses

I know THPers have played some, or perhaps a bunch or all, of these, and one of them is of particular interest.
  16. Parrot

Choose your waffle

If you don’t like or eat waffles, I don’t care. I’m going with E.
  17. Parrot

Store bought pimento cheese - what's your brand?

I prefer to make it. But for storebought, when I can find it, My Three Sons is damned good. Palmetto with jalapenos is a good second choice.
  18. Parrot

Bond. James Bond.

19. Parrot

For Sale 2023 Cobra Snakebite Black wedges - 52° and 58°

The wedges are the Versatile grind with 8° of bounce. Both were ordered from Cobra at +1” over standard and 2° flat. The 52 was ordered 1° weak. They have the KBS Hi-REV 2.0 Black Wedge shafts (125G) and midsize Tour Velvet +4 grips. I’ve taken the plastic off the heads and grips. I’ve not hit...
  20. Parrot

New colorways for a couple of Cobra bags

I saw this one on Cobra’s site: Found this one on a UK retailer
Back