Search results for query: *

1. Wildcat

Extracurricular Chauncey Shorts

I live in golf shorts. But it wasn’t until today that I found the perfect pair. The Chauncey Short by Extracurricular. Dustin Johnson sponsored brand. They are pricey but I love the feel and the look. Definitely use a discount code. Almost all nylon love them. Feel very light
  2. Wildcat

Which would you rather do? LIV edition

Thought this was an interesting question. Would you rather Have 47 Hole in Ones Or shoot a 58 For me it's gotta be the HIOs, sure your buying a lot of drinks but maybe you won a car? I don't have one, so maybe I'm a bit bias.
  3. Wildcat

30 Year Challenge

Who you got? Gimme the 16 handicap all day
  4. Wildcat

Golf Doppelgänger

Do you have a Golf Doppelgänger? And why is mine @sweetnlow. So similar to how we play and approach the game. It’s scary. But a terrible scramble partner. Always a great time on the course though.
  5. Wildcat

How long would it take you?

I’ve never had a hole in one. But on a simulator with the same shot how long would it take you? And yes I understand that this is not really a hole in one. This guy was not going to leave the sim till it happened. 36+ hours and 2600+ shots. I would hope it would take me less time but who knows?
  6. Wildcat

AZTHP - January Event

Next event will be at The Preserve Golf in Saddle Brook (Tucson, AZ) on January 27th. 66567 E Catalina Hills Dr, Tucson, AZ 85739 I have 16 tee times at $89/player. Answer the poll if you are in or out. First tee time at approx. 10:30AM. First Event of the Year. Please make sure that you...
  7. Wildcat

Stretching

I’ve never been able to touch my toes in years. I know stretching is important but is it the most important? A guy that plays at my home course occasionally plays on the Champions Tour and he is able to touch his fore arms to the ground. He is not the model of health. Think me. But incredible...
  8. Wildcat

The Tips. Will you get better?

I think I can play the tips from a pace of play issue. But should I? Will it make me better? My weakness is fw/hybrid and chipping/pitching. Will playing the tips force me to get better at these? Would you feel weird playing from a different tee box from your group?
  9. Wildcat

Garage Floor - Polyaspartic

Thinking of going with this for our garage flooring. Who’s done it and how do you like it? Pricey but worth it?
  10. Wildcat

LIV vs PGAT.....There can be only ONE.

Who has the best players? Who has the best format? Who has the best TV coverage? Why is LIV the absolute worst? Why is the PGAT hypocrites? Let's get it all out in this thread as to not ruin the rest of the forum. This is a place to share your worst takes.
  11. Wildcat

Edel Black Friday

Details are limited but this sounds like another amazing opportunity. I know a lot of THPers that would benefit from these clubs. Worth a follow on the gram or X.
  12. Wildcat

Best Courses You Played in 2023

Rank the top ten courses you were able to experience in 2023 #1 Sand Hollow #2 Briggs Ranch #3 Wolf Creek #4 Gallery - South #5 Shingle Creek #6 ChampionsGate - National #7 Copper Rock #8 The Quarry #9 Park Mammoth #10 Sewailo What’s yours? I had a good year but looking forward to 2024.
  13. Wildcat

The Joost is Loose

Yup. Three clubs in the tree.
  14. Wildcat

Carnage

Viewer discretion is advised. This is the worst I’ve seen from the desert and the rocks. Should not have gone for it in two last weekend. @Canadan be warned. What is the worst you have?
  15. Wildcat

What A Team member are you?

Well? BA Baracus Hannibal Smith Mad Murdock Face Peck
  16. Wildcat

#OneShot with Edel

The 2024 Edel Quest Cup is months away but here’s a chance to win custom clubs from Edel now. Edel believes that one shot is what golf is all about so your opportunity to share yours. Good or bad tell your story. These clubs will give you #oneshot stories for years.
  17. Wildcat

AZTHP - LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP Sewailo Golf Club

The 2023 League year is coming to a close. The League Championship will be held at Sewailo Golf Club on November 25th with tee times beginning at 10AM. Who is going to take the Championship away from last year's winner @oumagic? The Trophy is on the line. Sewailo Golf Club 5655 W Valencia Rd...
  18. Wildcat

First Tattoo

@Nessinator will not like this thread. But what should my first tattoo and where? Maybe it’s time.
  19. Wildcat

Edel Grip Analyzer and Trainer

This caught my eye...This simple tool shows you the correct positioning of the left and right hand on the golf club to match your unique biomechanics. This tool is used to gain accurate feedback for the correct grip position based on your natural body type, and allows you to train yourself to...
  20. Wildcat

Top Ten THPers You Haven’t Met But Need To

Title says it all and go.
Back