Search results for query: *

1. E

Need advice on a possible first set irons-Wilson Staff Ci6

I have the option to pick up a set of Wilson Staff Ci6 with the Nano Tech 75 Graphite shafts at a very good price. This would be what I use as I continue to learn on and off the course for the next year or so, as I have roughly a years worth of lessons to use via GolfTec. The swing is slowly...
  2. E

First Putter- Ping Anser 2

Picked up a brand new Anser 2 , From The Vault (whatever that means), after my putter fitting / lesson with Golftec. Last years model- I love it... Suggestions or tips to get the most from it????? Thx
  3. E

Giant fuzzy animal / cartoon head covers-Origin??

I'm curious how this started and if there is "something" behind it all. I'll be at the course having a lesson and a group of guys will come by with a wild assortment of these covers. I am new to the sport, so excuse my ignorance... Thanks..
  4. E

First time on course-it looks easy on TV

First time on a course today to actually "play". My final lesson of 6 was to "play" two holes. It's definitely different than practice at the range and putting area. I think I did about everything a noob could do: Hit the first tee shot about 20 feet Hit the second try 160 yards, so I don't...
  5. E

Swing vs Hitting- Having difficulty

Hello, A pretty simple question. Any tips, hints, tricks to help get my mind and body to swing through versus hitting at the ball? It's sloooowly getting there- just through repetition, but I'd love it, if I could hasten the process with some "trick" or insight to add to my practice sessions...
  6. E

Greetings- three weeks in and loving it...

Hello from S. CA. I don't normally bother with forums, but I've "heard" great things about this group and thought I'd come by... I'm brand new to the sport- have three lessons done of six from the local pro, my copy of Ben Hogans Five Lessons and an oddball assortment of clubs from the local...
Back