Search results for query: *

1. A

Where is Your Next Golf Trip?

We did a group trip there a few years ago and it was a blast. I would go back for sure.
  2. A

Where is Your Next Golf Trip?

Heading to Branson next week for 8 days. Playing Payne's Valley Sunday the 26th. Going to play at least one other day but not sure where yet.
  3. A

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up a Stealth 4 hybrid and Stealth 5 wood. Excited to hit them this weekend.
  4. A

ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Mystery Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

Got mine in today. Some very cool stuff. I love the putter cover.
  5. A

ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Mystery Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

Boom...got one. I thought for sure I missed it when I couldn't get it to refresh.
  6. A

Mystery Grab Bags Will Return Soon

Excited to try for one of these. Any time announcement yet?
  7. A

Peloton Riders Unite

Just added the tag. I'm currently doing the Discover your Power Zones 5 week class. Nice mix up from the regular rides.
  8. A

Peloton Riders Unite

Love my Peloton. Is there a # for the group here?
  9. A

How old when you started playing golf?

12 for me. Hooked after 1 day.
  10. A

First Look: TaylorMade SIM2 Driver, Fairway Woods, Hybrids

Got my Sim 2 driver in Friday. Got the Fujikara Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6 shaft. It's been 15 below zero here so no chance to hit it yet. Hoping to get in a simulator here in the next few days. Want to see how it differs from my Sim.
  11. A

How often do you replace your wedges?

Every other year for me.
  12. A

How do you cook bacon?

Just got a Blackstone. Probably never cook bacon any other place from now on.
  13. A

TaylorMade Releases P7MB, P7MC and P770 Irons

Just got fitted and ordered the P770s. Excited to see how they are out on the course. Should have them in early Feb.
  14. A

Payne’s Valley at Big Cedar Lodge

Won't get to do the mountain course this trip. We will be back next summer and it's on my list for sure.
  15. A

Top of the Rock - best driving range I've ever seen!

Played Buffalo Ridge yesterday. Really nice course. Man it was hot though. We are playing Top of The Rock later this week also. That range is beautiful.
  16. A

Payne’s Valley at Big Cedar Lodge

Playing Buffalo Ridge in the morning. Out here in Branson on vacation. Super excited. The course looks fantastic.
  17. A

Crumbl cookies yay or nay?

Those damn things are like crack. Haha.
  18. A

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up a Sim 3 wood. Had some pro shop credit burning a hole in my pocket.
Back