Search results for query: *

1. NoShanks

How does everyone like Takomo's YouTube content?

Watched him once...never again. I don't like his vibe and he is not made for youtube content.
  2. NoShanks

PXG 0317 CB Players Irons

After a few rounds and range sessions...I'm still loving mine. Starting to get comfortable with them and they are probably my favorite set of irons in a long time.
  3. NoShanks

I came from MBs and t100s and briefly 230s. I would say the 230s are a touch more forgiving, but feel wise, the 317 cbs are better feeling. I am actually longer with the PXGs by a half a club over the 230s. 230s are great irons, but turf interaction is why I moved on from the 230s. I would...
  4. NoShanks

Playing a set and 2 rounds in, they are great. They do look similar to pings which I liked. Moved on from the 230s into these.
  5. NoShanks

PING i230 Irons and iCrossover

Moved on from the 230s due to turf interaction. Overall great irons but couldn’t get pass the turf issues with the soles being thick. If they were thinner, I’d still be playing them. I have moved to PXG 0317 CBs. Very happy with them.
  6. NoShanks

SWAG Putters Thread

7. NoShanks

LASIK....Who's had it? Who wants? Experiences?

Had lasik done last week. So far, so good. Been wanting to do this for a while.
  8. NoShanks

SWAG Putters Thread

Savage One Rad here. Love it.
  9. NoShanks

My recent round with these went well. They just want to go straight. Grint showed 67% GIR. 2nd time out shot a 73. I came from blades then t100s and then these. The extra forgiveness is fantastic. I’m enjoying the feel as well. Not as good as blades and t100s but good enough.
  10. NoShanks

SWAG Putters Thread

For the Arnold Palmer king drop, Adam Gardner, the guy that runs DGAP site went to several Facebook groups to sell it directly to the people in those groups. First 10-15 or so that responded “in” on his post, gets a direct invoice to purchase it. The bots were bad during that drop so he canceled...
  11. NoShanks

SWAG Putters Thread

Hit on peach blade too. Must be lots of them!
  12. NoShanks

SWAG Putters Thread

13. NoShanks

SWAG Putters Thread

Not sure about that. I think they may be equal for me.
  14. NoShanks

SWAG Putters Thread

I love the shape of it as I have a savage one rad. So clean hit a few good ones in the drop last night. Curious if they have any more in store today
  15. NoShanks

SWAG Putters Thread

I was hoping they would introduce some super rare covers like the 1up.
  16. NoShanks

SWAG Putters Thread

He had multiple NFTs that hit
  17. NoShanks

I gamed the i20s for roughly 9 years. The 230s are a bit more forgiving and a bit longer.
  18. NoShanks

SWAG Putters Thread

i hit the fairway. might move it though.
  19. NoShanks

SWAG Putters Thread

I saw that one...there has been a few that were bad.
  20. NoShanks

Ian from TXG picked the 230s for his season. Not surprised it worked so well for him.
Back