Search results for query: *

1. NoShanks

For Sale 2022 Phantom 7, ventus blue tr 6x, MG3 52*

Selling some stuff to clear out. 34” Phantom 7 69* Lie Standard loft Used 6-8 rounds. I sent this in to custom shop to have blue added to back and have light gray color added to the Scotty Cameron text on face. Very clean. BGT stability tour shaft with super stroke pistols gtr 1.0. Comes...
  2. NoShanks

For Sale Project x Lz 6.0 shafts 4-gw

Standard length and golf pride velvet grips. Never used and pulled from t100s $275 shipped.
  3. NoShanks

WTB Dancing Scotty Cameron Cord

Looking for black/gray cord grip at a reasonable price. thanks!
  4. NoShanks

Senate passes bill to make daylight savings time permanent

Finally. Long overdue.
  5. NoShanks

Custom head cover help

I am looking for recommendation for companies/contacts that can do custom head covers to fit a driver. I am looking for some type of teddy bear head cover with a personalize name on it to honor my son who passed away earlier this year. I have been researching around for the past couple months...
  6. NoShanks

Interesting Article on how personality may affect how people buy brand equipment

https://www.firstcallgolf.com/features/feature/2021-10-06/how-your-personality-not-your-game-may-affect-equipment-buys Thoughts?
  7. NoShanks

Cyberpunk 2077

Any gamers here looking forward to this game? This game has been in development for 7+ years and it’s finally launching this week after a few delays this year. im definitely going to take my time in this game on my ps5 and fully immerse myself into it. I’m hoping to get a good chunk done...
  8. NoShanks

Do you play better or worse when playing with a good golfer?

I was playing golf with a friend and he said he feels intimidated when he plays with me in a way that adds too much pressure for him to try to match my game and says he plays bad with me. which got me thinking about this; Do you play well when you play with a good golfer or do you play worse...
  9. NoShanks

Toddler/kids clubs?

Looking for some suggestions and recommendations for my kids - 5 year old girl (52” ) and 3 year old boy (40”) Anyone have any experience with what’s out there? Not looking to spend more than $150. Thanks!
  10. NoShanks

What golf shots would you compare to a field goal related to your game?

After watching Gostowski missing 3 field goals and an extra point tonight, it got me wondering on what type of pressured golf shot would equal to an nfl field goal attempt. Example for me 25 yard field goal = a 3 foot straight putt 35 yard field goal = a 5 foot straight putt 45 yard field goal...
  11. NoShanks

Happy Birthday Thread

Want to wish someone a happy birthday? Tag them in here. Figured it’ll make it easier with a single thread.
  12. NoShanks

2020 Olympics in jeopardy of being canceled

Due to coronavirus. What are your thoughts on that? I believe they have till May to make that decision.
  13. NoShanks

How would you play if you had to play a round of golf the opposite hand?

If you are right handed, how do you think you would play if you had to play a round of golf left handed? What do you think about you would shoot? same with left handed to play right handed. for me, I’m right handed and If I had to play left handed for a round, I’d probably shoot 120. My drives...
  14. NoShanks

if you were given an opportunity to get a golf course membership anywhere in the world..

You have the golden key to get a membership at any course for life, any where in the world. Public or private. Where would it be at? And why?
  15. NoShanks

Which world would you like to live in? Star Wars or Star Trek?

Like the title says. And why?
  16. NoShanks

Golf shots with the crowds

To set the stage, take a look at the below photos; you are playing a round of golf with a caliber of a major following. How do you think you will hit those shots? Will you top it, sky ball it, shank it into someone, or pured it down the middle?
  17. NoShanks

Florida man news

Google search with the title “Florida man (birthday day)” and see what comes up. Generally shows the top 3 news that happened on that day. there always seem to be some bizarre news coming out of Florida. example below for me :ROFLMAO:
  18. NoShanks

Oban Driver shafts

Anyone have any experience hitting the oban kiyoshi tour limited or white shafts? especially the high swing speed hitters?
  19. NoShanks

What is the best looking golf shoes of all time?

Like the title says....look wise only, not comfort.
  20. NoShanks

How soon is too soon to put up Christmas decorations?

With Halloween over, and Christmas around the corner, I saw on Facebook one of my friend had already put up their tree and start decorating for Christmaswhich I thought was absurd. We generally wait till the weekend of thanksgiving to put anything up. But I feel a week before thanksgiving is...
Back