Search results for query: *

1. M

Rank the drivers YOU have hit in 2020

1. Ping G410 LST 2. Taylormade M5
  2. M

Open for the Ages

Nice to see some golf, interesting concept and well put together.
  3. M

If Skill Wasn’t an Issue: Iron Edition

I would use Mizuno MP20 MB.
  4. M

2021 Masters Ticket Application is live

Thanks, put mine in.
  5. M

Corded Grips: Love or Loathe?

Too much for me, destroy my hands. Tour Velvet types are what I use.
  6. M

5-Wood vs 3-Hy - Which and Why?

3h for me, the 5 wood just looks too big for me, always struggle for the ground with them, reminds me of trying to hit a driver off the deck and it is intimidating for me.
  7. M

Picard: UGH, I need more episodes now!

So far I like it. Much better than Discovery which was awful in the first series, but the second one picked up. Picard is a bit different from the older series, not necessarily better or worse but just different. Have been some great episodes and some that weren't as good. Good use of special...
  8. M

Premium Vs Stock Shafts

I buy them from ebay.
  9. M

Best Sounding Drivers

Previously I had always thought the LTD was the best, but now I think the M5 is. M5 LTD Rouge
  10. M

PUMA Ignite PWRADAPT CAGED

Same as above. Most comfortable shoes, but the pods almost falling out makes me wary.
  11. M

One Ball for Entire Year?

Pro V1X. Will be my second year playing it.
  12. M

Grips in your bag

I have GP TV Align on all of mine. Not really convinced on the align part though, don't really feel it too much.
  13. M

Look What I found In The Back Of The Closet

Really interesting to see how people played back in the past.
  14. M

Look What I found In The Back Of The Closet

Do you know how old those clubs are?
  15. M

Favorite Feature of a Golf Bag

Lightweight and a velcro patch for my glove to hang from as, I normally take it off between shots to save my hand from getting too warm. Makes it much easier to reach back and grab it before I get to the ball.
  16. M

Rickie Fowler Presidents Cup Puma Shoes

Would be nice to see the other models. I have these in black and they are the best golf shoes I have owned, I wouldn't say no to another pair.
  17. M

PING G400 Max Driver - THP Review Thread

Make it sound like a King LTD.
  18. M

Mixing hybrids into your bag

I have a 3 and a 4 Hybrid then the regular irons which come after that. Don't have the swing, speed or skill to use 3 or 4 irons at all. Using the G400 which is the first hybrids that I have liked the shape of and the sound. Overall happy with them and I am actually a skilled hybrid player it...
  19. M

Best sounding/feeling driver you’ve ever hit?

Cobra King LTD. Just sounded so muted and I enjoyed it a lot. Just not as forgiving as my G400 Max unfortunately. Ideally I could take the sound from the LTD into the Max.
  20. M

Question for the Puma shoe fans

I had those and the pods rotted away after a short time. Most comfortable golf shoes I have ever tried. Now I have the Proadapt and they are a close second but hold together much better.
Back