Search results for query: *

1. B

Titleist Club 14 Cart Bag

Hi guys. Anyone using the above cart bag? Just looking for some comments and/or remarks. I have looked at various bags, but it is boiling down to the Titleist or Taylormade Classic Cart Bag. The Sun Mountain bags is not freely available in South Africa. Ping Traverse is a bit outside of my...
  2. B

Golf Swing apps - iOS

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well. Are you guys using any swing apps on your phones? If so, which can you recommend? Cheaper the better. :act-up: Guess going to a pro for lessons is first prize, but just want to see what is out there.
  3. B

Changes in technology

Hi guys. I am patiently (sort-of) waiting for our local golf distributors' annual sale. Since I am (like my brother-in-law calls me) an extremely stingy bastard, we were talking about secondhand clubs. My plan is to buy secondhand premium clubs of the guys trading in for the latest and...
  4. B

Iron recommendation from fitting and other options

A couple of months ago I decided to go for a fitting session to see what is available in the market since my existing irons is about 12 years old. Based on my requirements and pricing, I was recommended Cobra XL irons with stiff shafts. I tried searching for reviews but came up short. The...
  5. B

Hi from sunny South Africa

Howzit guys. After a couple of years not playing, I am finally back into golf again. It helps that my 6 year old son loves his golf as well. Playing of a 20-handicap at the moment, hopefully will get back to 15-16 range quickly as before when my time for golf ended. Glad I found this site as...
Back