Search results for query: *

1. Stile442

Headcover game

I got these made from a seller on Etsy. Being from Az, I love having a "taste of home" on my clubs :)
  2. Stile442

FS/FT Cleveland TFI 6.5

SOLD SOLD SOLD I have a near mint conditions Cleveland TFI 6.5 mallet that is looking for a new home. It has a few marks on the copper face that I tried to capture in the photos. Looking for $60 including shipping CONUS. Also open to trades, worst I can say is no :) Thanks! Brandon
  3. Stile442

FS Cleveland Elevado CB and Smart Sole 3 S & C

Hi All! I have for you today a wonderful bottom end of the bag for a beginner or anyone looking to change things up a little. SOLD SOLD SOLD First is a Cleveland Elevado counterbalanced putter in 35” I have replaced the long original grip with a SuperStroke mid-slim 2.0 CounterCore with the...
  4. Stile442

WTB Blade putter cover THP Maybe?

Thanks all! I found something thats perfect for me! I just jumped in the Scotty Cameron pool with a 2018 Squareback, but don't want to used a stock putter cover. Curious to see if anyone has any unique or fun covers they'd be willing to part with? Maybe a THP cover? The offering on...
  5. Stile442

Guess my score to win a Top Flite Gamer Stand bag

We have a winner! I shot a 47, had 25 putts though. Congrats lil'mike! PM me where you want the bag sent and I will try to get it out before the holiday. If I can't it'll go out on Thursday for sure.
  6. Stile442

Guess my score to win a Top Flite Gamer Stand bag

Hi all! I've only been a member here a short time but I have enjoyed immensely the feeling of welcome and comraderie I have experieced here more than any other hobby forum I've been apart of. I checked the contest rules and think I'm ok posting this but if I'm mistaken, mods please close and...
  7. Stile442

Newly opened slot in bag, what to add??

Hi all, I am so thankful for the wonderful advice I received for my putting woes and I’m happy to report that my putting is much improved! So I’m seeking the collective wisdom of THP once again. I’ve always carried a chipper as I’ve never had a trustworthy short game but that seems to be...
  8. Stile442

Putter Help!!

Hi All, I'm new to the forum but wanted to ask for some advice on my putter. I gamed a Odyssey white hot xg rossie for almost 10 years and recently during my bag turnover/refresh swapped it out for a Cleveland 2135 Satin Elevado Counter Balanced in 35". I can't seem to get comfortable with it...
  9. Stile442

Hello from Northern Virginia!!

Hi everyone! I'm just getting back into the game after a 4 year hiatus and recently overhauled my bag. I'm really excited to be playing again and am bring a few friends along for the ride this time :). I will probably lurk most often here as you all seem to have much better advice than I could...
Back