Search results for query: *

1. R

What did you shoot today?

Shot 95 so bang on my handicap but could have been sooo much better had it not been for an 8 & a 9 🤮
  2. R

Post a picture of your day

First ever hole in one
  3. R

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18. First 9 well under handicap, second 9 was shockingly poor.
  4. R

EA Sports PGA TOUR is coming

I am :p. Add me username is the same as here - r80rew. When are they going to introduce one round for tournaments?
  5. R

Do you believe in reincarnation?

I don’t but much like religion in general if an individual can find solace I will not impose my personal opinion to the detriment of their beliefs.
  6. R

What did you shoot today?

Played 9 holes and shot 43. Best 9 holes I’ve played EVER and I’m especially pleased as my last two rounds have been terrible.
  7. R

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Cobra Radspeed 3h. Stock regular shaft, lie and length.
  8. R

Things you have hit with a golf ball

My buddies head (how he isn’t dead is beyond me) Power line Tee box marker (on the tee I was playing which then richochet into my own shin and required stitching) Out of bounds marker post Club house Trolley Buggy The public highway adjacent to the course Greenskeepers gator Greenskeepers...
  9. R

Post a picture of your day

Helped this little guy find his mummy on the course this morning. Literally the best part of my round.
  10. R

2022/2023 Soccer Thread

I’m pleased Everton stayed up. Hopefully both Leicester and Leeds come straight back up. Leicester have a lot of players out of contract so that will at least help the wage bill.
  11. R

Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Thanks for the replies. I’m going to have a swing of both to see how they match up. I’m leaning towards saving myself some money.
  12. R

Sergio Qualifies for the U.S. Open

Doubt Sergio will be in the mix but as a European I’m pleased he is there and fair play that he was willing to qualify. Who says it’s just about the 💵
  13. R

Do you wear cologne/perfume?

I wear Mont Blanc Explorer in the colder months and Jean Paul Gaultier in the summer. I’d love to wear Creed Aventus but it’s far too expensive….
  14. R

2022/2023 Soccer Thread

Unfortunately at least one big club is going to go down today.
  15. R

What are you drinking?

Curious Brew
  16. R

Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Looking at a Radspeed 3h but wondering is the latest generation of hybrids that much better? Is it worth paying an extra £150 for a G430 hybrid?
  17. R

Who do you play with?

Predominantly a very good friend, we both joined the same club together. Now on a Saturday morning we play in a roll up at our club. Some weeks there are only 3 of us others we can be up to 16. I also have a couple of co workers that I play with half a dozen times a year.
  18. R

Trying to Break 100

The last few months I have consistently shot under 100 which has been pleasing at great to see some consistency. The biggest improvement has come about by leaving my driver in the bag/car/garage and moving to hitting a low iron off the tee. I have hit more fairways for very little loss of...
Back