Search results for query: *

1. R

Which Vessel Players III Colour way to get

So guys/girls Im definitely buying a vessel players III stand bag but need some help on colours. I don’t mind bold so I’ve got the short list down to the iridium and citrine but just wondering thoughts and what others choices would be and why. Iridium Citrine
  2. R

Vessel Player III Stand bag

I am looking for a carry bag for the winter as my local course can become very boggy so to help ease the load I am going to switch to a carry bag for the winter away from my push cart. I have been looking at callaway bags but deep down I really fancy a vessel bag. Oddly there isn’t many reviews...
  3. R

Straight golf ball

So I post this with trepidation.... I know lots of things can influence ball flight particularly straightness. However what is the currently perceived straightest flying golf ball?
  4. R

Nike 270G

So a release I really like but haven’t seen mentioned on here. Does anybody own a pair and if so how’s the fit specifically width.
  5. R

UK THPers

I have noticed that there are a few more UK based THPers on the site recently. So where are we all from and what are our home courses? Andrew Wrawby - North Lincolnshire Elsham Golf Club
  6. R

Toulon Chicago -Advice needed

Good afternoon fellow THPers, So in the last 6 months I have moved to ApexCF19’s will a positive effect on my game. I have subsequently bought a Mavrik Max driver and with its One outing (lockdown) looks to be another step forward. The next area I’m looking at is my putter, I currently game an...
  7. R

What Driver shafts do the Pro’s use

Good evening fellow THPers, I’m sat here in the UK watching the Arnold Palmer invitational and wondering what driver shaft manufacturer and models they are all using. I thought it’d be interesting to open a post for this who know to fill in the gaps in my knowledge. Thanks Andrew
  8. R

West coast holiday

Good evening fellow THPers. I am UK based and we are looking to take our vacation on the west coast this year, we normal vacation in Orlando if we come to the USA. We have no idea what to do or where to visit- we fancy Disneyland & Universal studios but away from that bare struggling. We would...
  9. R

IJP putter covers

Thoughts on these putter covers. Would the mallet cover for an odyssey 2 ball putter?
  10. R

Apex 19 Combo how have you made it work?

Good evening my THP fam, I have been looking at new clubs since March and progressed from Ping G410 to TaylorMade P790 but never pulled the trigger (I hate spending money). During this time I tried the Apex 19 and wasn’t impressed however my swing was bobbins, fast forward 3 months and my swing...
  11. R

MMT shafts

What do people know about these shaft? This will be the stock graphite shaft with the pxg 0211 irons,
  12. R

Winter indoor golf leagues - how does it work

As with most things the UK is lagging behind with winter indoor golf leagues and have none local. I have a good friend who is an assistant pro and taking his pga qualifications next month and has been approached to take over a local driving range by its new owners. One of the things we have...
  13. R

Which Irons - Don't want to buy the wrong set......

Quick back ground, I have been playing Ping G15's for the last 8 years (since release). I have never really got on that well with them due to a bad fitting but at the time I didn't know any better. My game has improved over the last couple of seasons due to playing more frequently and i am...
  14. R

TaylorMade P790 Dilema

Good Evening fellow THPers, So I had posted about the G410 irons and my shaft thoughts as I underwent some testing (fitting & rounds with 2 shaft options). I eventually came to a suprise decision that the Alta CB stiff shaft was my shaft of choice with this head and was in the process of...
  15. R

Which option to go for..... Ping G410 iron fitting

So i have had a fitting this morning for the new Ping G410 irons and I loved them. I had much better displacement and gained at least 15 yards in comparison with my G15. Oddly looks as if i should be playing Green Dot where as i have always played Blue Dot. However during the fitting we found...
  16. R

Apple Watch 4

Having never owned an Iphone or Apple watch I have decided that I am going to become a sheep:worship:. I have had andriod phones since they came out and they have never let me down but I need a change. I am suffering a dilemma at the moment whereby the Xs just feels to expensive for my use so i...
  17. R

Lightbulb moment

So I had an epiphany following another frustrating round of golf. I have had my Ping G15's for just over 8 years and have never been fully happy with them. Prior to owning these I had a set of Wilson Fatshafts which I loved, hitting 95% of irons straight with my normal miss being a push right...
  18. R

Another new member from the UK

Good Evening all THPers, another new member here from the UK.
Back