Search results for query: *

1. B

Fixing a bad stamping job with a right angle grinder.

My buddy got a new stamping set and asked if he could try stamping my wedges. I figured worst comes to worst, I will have to fix it. Guess what... I have to fix it. Since my job has taught me a ton about metal working, I am ok doing this stuff. Some pics so you can see what I am up against...
  2. B

FS: Leupold Pincaddie2

For sale, basically used for one season and stopped using it as our course upgraded to GPS on our carts. Selling for $140. Don’t hesitate to make an offer too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

FS: Green Ray Vehicles Remote Control Golf Caddy-PICKUP only

For Sale, but pickup in Brooklyn CT only! Would cost a small fortune to ship! We are about 35 minutes from Worcester or Providence. Looking for $200 or best offer. I have video of it moving as well. Pretty cool, but my knee isn't allowing me to walk too much this year. You can easily get 18...
  4. B

FS: odyssey white hot RX V-Line Fang

Price Drop to $80 shipped CONUS?? Just not feeling this putter. Tried to love it, but sticking with my Seemore. $100 shipped or best offer. Shipped CONUS Too! All reasonable offers considered Forgot to mention 33". Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

Done for year...

Just got back from the Dr. Found out my MCL has a tear in it, but it should heal itself with rest and bracing, but likely will need surgery for a meniscus tear. I had been having pain in my right knee since last Thanksgiving when my sons wanted to play football in the back yard. Went out for...
  6. B

Question regarding a belly putter...

Was playing with a guy this weekend who has a belly putter that he has been using (43") and he asked me if I thought it could be cut down to a standard length (34"). I was stumped and didn't see why it couldn't be done. Just not sure if the shaft is different, etc. Does anyone know if it will...
  7. B

Issue with opponent using an oversized ball marker...

Has anyone run into someone who uses an oversized ball marker to mark their ball on the green. I am talking bigger than a poker chip big! I played a guy yesterday who was using one that was about 2" in diameter and 1/4" thick. I had a chip that I was playing that was tracking right for the...
  8. B

FS: Aldila Rip Phenom S 55g with R1 Adapter Shaft

For sale and never swung. Bought the driver and put my other shaft in. $50 shipped or B/O. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B

FS: Aldila Rogue 110 MSI 60- 3.4 Stiff Shaft

I bought a new Callaway DBD with this shaft in it and found it to be a little too whippy for me. So I bought a stiffer shaft for it. Shaft is standard Callaway length with a midsize grip and Callaway adapter installed. Looking to get $85 shipped for it. By all means don't hesitate to make me...
  10. B

Clubs Stolen Last Night

I feel violated. I parked my car outside of a hotel last night and someone smashed the rear window and stole my clubs. I estimate the replacement cost to be $3500 for all the gear. Bag, travel case, rangefinder and my GPS (that was a great idea...). They weren't new clubs. but they were...
  11. B

WTB: High Lauch Driver for son

Looking for a high launch driver for my 11 year old son. Preferably looking for something with an adapter so as he grows, I can keep changing his shaft to keep him updated. Was thinking an R9 460 or even an R11 would likely work in a 10.5 degree. He is currently hitting my wife's Taylormade...
  12. B

Anyone else give up on the SLDR?

I recently purchased the SLDR and put in my Matrix Black Tie (per my driver fitting last fall). I hit the ball OK, but felt it wasn't as good as my Adams Super LS w/ the Matrix in it. I tend to spin the hell out of my driver and that is why I have been in low spin heads/shafts for ever...
  13. B

FS: TM SLDR 9.5 Stiff driver

Well finally decided that the SLDR is not fo my golf swing. Still hitting my Adams Super LS better. I used this driver for 2 rounds and a range session, but just too inconsistent for me. Paid $379 @ my local golf store. $280 shipped conus.
  14. B

Fs: Seemore Triangulator and Putting Dvd

Pretty self explanatory. Never been used and have been laying around. $10 shipped conus.
  15. B

Fs: Adams Fast 12 LS Head, cover and tool

For Sale today is my 8.5 degree Adams Fast 12 LS. It is a low spinning beast of a head. I barely used it, mainly because it dropped my spin too low. I will it for $35 shipped conus. Comes with the tool and headcover. Also willing to hear offers.
  16. B

FS: Adams Fast 12 LS 8.5 with 2 Kuro Kage shafts

Pretty self explanatory. It is in good shape, but just found the Super LS fit my eye better. I also have the Kuro Kage shaft in both stiff and X flex. $75 shipped conus with head cover and wrench.
  17. B

FS: Maui Jim Breakwall with Case

Decided to sell my barely worn Maui Jim Breakwalls. Paid $215 for them last month and found I play like crap when I wear glasses. Willing to sell their. For $125 shipped or bo conus.
  18. B

Callaway to discontinue support for UPRO product 12/31/14...

Went online today and saw this notice on the website where you add new courses... "As part of our ongoing initiatives, Callaway Golf is fully committed to our core business of clubs and balls. With this refocused position in mind, we want to let you know that the www.callawayuxplore.com...
  19. B

How to know if x flex is too stiff

I have been dabbling in x flex shaft for a few weeks now and have been hitting the Super LS 9.5 with the Kuro Kage 69 x flex in it. I have a swing speed that is comfortable around 105. When I get after it and swing hard, more like 110 to 113. On the easier swings, I tend to either hook the...
  20. B

FS: Taylormade Ghost Spider S headcover

$15 shipped! Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Back