Search results for query: *

1. JoeHatesSnow

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Thanks. I'm not a quick adopter of drivers but I do like Callaway. Went from Alpha 816 DBD to Rogue SZ to Mavrik to Epic Max LS back to Mavrik custom blue/red. Enjoyed all of those except for Epic Max LS 😕. I really like my Mavrik custom but it sounds like it might be time to upgrade again...
  2. JoeHatesSnow

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Is there anyone here using one of the AI Smoke drivers who was a fan of the standard Mavrik? I've been using Mavrik for a couple years now and find it to be a nice combo of performance, feel, sound and look at address. I'm super tempted by AI Smoke (thinking TD) and wondering if anyone can...
  3. JoeHatesSnow

For Sale New and barely used shafts, Tensei White/Blue, Kai'li, UST Recoil Dart

Kai'li sold, Tensei AV Blue and Dart are left.
  4. JoeHatesSnow

Would you play non conforming wedges?

Sure, occasionally. I still play my X forged vintage wedges from time to time.
  5. JoeHatesSnow

Someone please make me an offer on the Kai'li White and Dart!
  6. JoeHatesSnow

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

As a lifelong Pack fan this makes me very sad. Though I like the Packers FA pickups thus far AJ is one of my favorites. I hated to see him go at all, much less have the damn Vikings do what they always do and swoop in for guys who leave GB. :mad:
  7. JoeHatesSnow

Barely used Mitsubishi Tensei AV White 65 driver shaft with Callaway adapter, S flex. **SOLD** New, never trimmed Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65 driver shaft, X flex. $55 shipped ConUS. Used 3 rounds Mitsubishi Kai'li White 60 driver shaft with Cobra adapter, S flex. **SOLD** Never played UST...
  8. JoeHatesSnow

NBA 2023 - 2024

He didn't make 'em all, but the ones he missed he just flopped down on the floor and went to the line. 🤷‍♂️ :p
  9. JoeHatesSnow

ANNOUNCEMENT PSA for Marketplace Ad Photos

Well, not exactly, but we get you. ;) (y)
  10. JoeHatesSnow

Best players distance iron

What about Rogue ST Pro?
  11. JoeHatesSnow

Do You Wear Non-Golf Specific Hats When Playing?

Yes, probably more often than not.
  12. JoeHatesSnow

2024 Srixon Q Star Tour and Q Star Tour Divide Review

I love the Divides too, and I enjoyed the Q Star Red/Yellow but I just couldn't get used to the "mushy" feel and it was shorter for me than the Z-Star XV. I've got a bit of a supply of the XV Divides now but I might have to give the Q Star Tour another try to see if the marshmallow feel has...
  13. JoeHatesSnow

Fort Myers area courses

Funny, was just there last week. We played Eastwood, Ft. Myers CC and Magnolia Landing. We enjoyed all of them, but I would rank them 1) Magnolia Landing, 2) Eastwood and 3) Ft. Myers CC. The two munis were right around $100 and Magnolia Landing was $129 in morning and like $114 in afternoon...
  14. JoeHatesSnow

Funny Stuff On Tipping

Yeah, I guess. I just saw the title when I clicked on "Latest Posts." I don't always read those tiny little sub-forum words next to the title. I guess my question was answered. 🤷‍♂️ :p
  15. JoeHatesSnow

Funny Stuff On Tipping

Is it weird that when I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be about golf shafts? :unsure:
  16. JoeHatesSnow

How much LIV have you watched?

None. I like to watch a fair amount of golf but usually can find something that interests me.
  17. JoeHatesSnow

Crackling shaft

Was the club regripped at some point? It sounds like there may be a crack in the butt of the shaft under the grip, which can sometimes happen in the regripping process if a clamp and vise are used to secure the club and the vise is tightened too much. If so, it would probably be exacerbated by...
Back