Search results for query: *

1. R

Official Jon Rahm thread

Clearly! However, almost every athlete from a college, boosts/boasts his Alma Mater. All of this reminds me of the old "prostitute" joke. Guy sees a lovely lady in a bar, starts talking and they're hitting it off. He proposes to pay her for a service. She claims she is not a prostitute. How...
  2. R

Official Jon Rahm thread

team loyalty seems to stop at the collegiate level these days. Pro....means being paid; and money talks.
  3. R

Official Jon Rahm thread

Heck, 32 trillion, they could own the US.
  4. R

So, does your current ball conform with the new dictates?

yes, probably at least til I die. Have until 2030 to play what I've got.
  5. R

Is this acceptable Chili?

TexMex spaghetti! if it tastes good, do it!
  6. R

Specs

why, if you know how far they go?
  7. R

Have you ever gamed two putters at once

yep, sure did for a while. I bought a 2 Ball Fang and it just wasn't doing it for me. I added $18 Academy imitation 2Ball and did comparison rounds. The Odyssey collects dust now.
  8. R

Correlation between swing speed and lag creation

wow, it's not even deep Winter yet!!
  9. R

Which would you play?

I chose Torrey. It's just more my style and I love the trees.
  10. R

Jay Monaghan out as PGA Tour Commish....

wouldn't that be funny!! not that I really expect it.
  11. R

Where is the ball in your stance?

back of center. I try, well do, take the loft off of the putter. I get a lot smoother roll that way. If I use the loft, it bounces. I don't believe the theory of "lift the ball out of the grass" anymore. Greens are too well kept these days, even on the slower ones.
  12. R

Simulator Golf, I don’t get it.

this^^ but also it helps if you can see a ball at the range, which 95% of the time I can't, so the range is useless.
  13. R

My winter "Topping" of the ball is back.

I am no physical therapist, or even amatuer and no where near an expert, but it seems some isometric exercises might be a start. Have you tried one of the electric impulse type stimulaters on the core muscles.
  14. R

Alignment Sticks

I just use a couple of spare driver shafts.
  15. R

JFK: One Day in America

same here. 5th grade.
  16. R

It’s not Thanksgiving without Les Nessman

I liked the "monkey on my foot" show myself. But the turkey drop is fantastic.
  17. R

Iykyk

Where's Kojak?
  18. R

Do you have a golf reputation?

unfortunately, I do. Some say I'm good and long. from days gone by! I was club champ in 2007, but didn't play for 8-9 years after that. I don't play enough to be good any more and I ain't long. 255-260 on my drives, sometimes I'll get 270 but that is rare. Played in my last scramble about a...
  19. R

Swing keys

it's dynamically symbiotic
  20. R

Biggest thing hurting your game currently?

My eye sight. I don't play very much because I can't see where the ball goes and I get tired of asking "anybody see that?". I just play in scramble because eveybody watches every one's shots....most of the time.
Back