Search results for query: *

1. E

For Sale 2 Dozen Yellow Srixon QStar Tour (plus bonus dozen Callaway Supersoft)

SOLD LOCAL BUYER FOUND Saves me the shipping costs! These are two dozen of the current, latest model QStar Tour in Srixon's excellent Yellow color. Price is $59 including shipping and PayPal fees. I'll also include a dozen 2020/2021 model Callaway Supersoft yellow. I think the price is quite...
  2. E

How much beer can you drink and still play golf?

This is something I saw at the golf course recently (and not for the first or second time). Two guys loading up their cart before teeing off. They buy three 6-packs of beer and one of the guys is already drinking a mixed drink while they're getting ready to play. And I heard one of them say...
  3. E

Good News, Bad News, Good News

I had a shot today to what's basically a sucker hole location (especially at the angle I had from the right rough). It's only a 100-yard shot but it's over water to a hole tucked in the corner of the green, just over a bunker and the entire green tilts down toward the corner where the hole was...
  4. E

For Sale Titleist Tour Speed

2 Dozen Tour Speed, white, brand new. PRICE REDUCED! Now $59 with FREE SHIPPING for the two dozen. Reducing price to just $59 for a few days then off to eBay with them if nobody here is interested. Off to eBay with them then.
  5. E

How High Is High CoR?

What is the CoR increase of an iron with these modern hollow bodies? For instance a P790 face supposedly produces more ball speed than an iron (with the same loft) having a plain, solid clubface. What is the CoR of a 6-iron from a P790 hollow bodied iron set? i’m pretty sure it’s not...
  6. E

For Sale FS: 2 Dozen 2021 Pro V1 (Yellow)

For Sale Two dozen of the current generation yellow Pro V1 balls. Brand new, original retail packaging. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  7. E

For Sale Misc Grips

OK, no takers. I used a couple of the grips to experiment with on a new club and am donating the rest to some local junior golfers. Thanks for looking.
  8. E

Less Than Full Wedge Shots

Let's say your highest lofted club goes 80 yards with a stock, normal, full swing. And let's say you need to hit the ball 60 yards from the middle of the fairway. There are two broad categories of techniques as far as I'm aware: 1) You set up normally and make a shorter/partial swing so that...
  9. E

FS: 16 Grips, Golf Pride (pulls), Star (new) and Tacki-Mac (new) Grips NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Three different types of grips to sell. First a set of 6 Golf Pride Z-Grip (cord) PULLS. You can see from the photos of the end caps that they are a little stained and dirty (that's the problem with white endcap grips) but each grip itself is in nearly new condition and is clean. Next is a...
  10. E

How Many 9-Hole vs. 18-Hole (or more) Rounds Do You Play?

In a typical year, what proportion of your rounds are 9 holes vs. 18 holes or more?
  11. E

FS: Arccos 360 Nearly New In Box

Sorry, the unit is no longer available.
Back