Search results for query: *

1. R

Do the newer generation putters really improve your putting?

I have used $400 Scotty Cameron Newport II, $99 Odyssey White Hot Blade and $29 Bullseye circa 1973. Personally, I can putt equally well with all of them. The Bullseye was what I used from ‘73 until the early ‘90s when I switched to my first Odyssey, which I used until 2004. Used the Cameron...
  2. R

Wartime local rules

As the Battle of Britain began to take hold in 1940, a bomb fell on an outbuilding belonging to Richmond Golf Club in Surrey, England. As a result, the club — rather than halt future rounds of golf — issued an incredible list of temporary golf rules to all members that took into account the...
  3. R

2019 Rule changes for Golfers Age 60+

2019 RULE CHANGES IN EFFECT FOR GOLFERS AGE 60+ So in addition to leaving the pin in etc., a few extra rules to abide by for this coming golf season...What a great country...!!! Rule 9.k.34(a): If a tree is between the ball and the hole, and the tree is deemed to be younger than the...
  4. R

Greetings from the foothills of the Smoky Mountains

Long time hacker, original meaning, here with 40+ years chasing the dimpled orb. During my years of playing, I've had the displeasure paying for some real dog tracks and ecstasy of playing some exclusive Country Clubs. Currently playing twice per week on various courses around East Tennessee...
Back