Search results for query: *

1. H

Golf Ft. Lauderdale

Showboat12, thanks for the Jacaranda recommendation. I went off the West course this morning with two other singles at 0700 and scooted around in just three hours flat. My type of round: quick, great guys, and a great course. The tee boxes were okay, fairways were great, and the greens were a...
  2. H

No Laying Up Podcast

Can’t stand listening to them. Their podcast production is horrendous and so is the sound quality, or at least used to be when I listened. Another thing, Soly has no clue how to interview pros, and Tron is abrasive. Their post-round analysis is terrible and seems like their only take is the...
  3. H

Were You Fit For Your Current Driver?

Yes. Not sure why you’d spend that much and not be fit. It’s no additional cost to buying the club.
  4. H

Golf Ft. Lauderdale

Thanks for the post! I think I’m going to play Emerald Hills on Thursday. I’m going off the Blue Monster tomorrow morning.
  5. H

MS/AL/TN gathering?

Thought this was a family reunion thread :LOL:
  6. H

Golf Ft. Lauderdale

I’m looking for some nice courses to play in the Ft. Lauderdale area over the next few weeks. I’d be willing to drive 30-45 minutes with a price range within $300/round. What are your top three must play in the area?
  7. H

Tour Event 2021 Sony Open

The announcers have a chubbie for bonefish.
Back