Search results for query: *

1. Chad D.

The 7 Wood

I’m a little odd, but I play only a 3W and a 7W. A 5W didn’t do anything for my game, and I couldn’t find a hybrid that I liked. My EF 7W with an added 2° loft is just about my favorite club... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Chad D.

Bag Boy Nitron Damaging Bag

Forgot to snap a photo, but the OP may be on to something. While my Sync bag appeared to be a great fit at first, it would be better if the lower support foot was an inch lower, or the upper bag cradle was an inch higher. The cradles do rest in a potentially weak spot. Time will tell, but I...
  3. Chad D.

Yup. If you don’t need them, they’re just those dumb useless things that the bungees are dangling from. Flip them “in”, and they should cradle your regular bag nicely. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Chad D.

I have the same SM Sync bag, and picked up a Nitron cart today, to replace my rickety SM Reflex. I believe you are not using the Nitron correctly, based on your photos, and how I’ve set mine up. If you flip the bag supports the other way, the bag will be supported by them, rather than the...
  5. Chad D.

Ball Color - Most Visible?

Yellow and black Truvis for me, as well. I can spot them a mile away. I’d like to play the yellow/green version, but tough to get them here in Eugene, Oregon. Go Ducks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Chad D.

Shot Scope V2 or Garmin Approach S60?

I’m happy with my Approach S60, as well as the associated golf app on my phone. Like the previous poster, I also keep a laser rangefinder for when I’m close enough that it matters. Since the watch only gives measurements for the front, middle, and back, I like to confirm when I get close enough...
  7. Chad D.

How’s my swing speed??

https://youtu.be/JT0wx27J9xs Funny watch here fellas. Not really on topic, but there are golf balls! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Chad D.

News club time!

Hooo boy, am I worn out. Let me preface this by saying that I am thrilled with bogeys, and I’m in it for the fun. The only reason I keep score is because my watch and phone do it for me... Well, after using a basic set of clubs for a year, I’ve found some things that just don’t work well for...
  9. Chad D.

Western Oregon fitting

Help please... I’m still new to the game, and looking for some input on fitters in western Oregon. After playing somewhat regularly and investing in a handful of lessons, I imagine that I may be able to benefit from a real fitting. When I bought my first clubs last year, I was briefly...
  10. Chad D.

New Garmin

Well, poo. Picked up a new Approach S-60 today, and nothing but rain in the forecast. Looks like I’m stuck playing with it around the house this weekend, but looking forward to learning more about the on the course as soon as possible! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Chad D.

Auto Racing Thread

Ultra4 is my favorite racing. I’ve been to the King of the Hammers race for the last 8 years, and will be headed to the nationals race in a few weeks in Reno. I’ve watched this sport evolve from a couple hundred folks at a race to over 50,000 at KOH. What a tough way to race! I’ve been...
  12. Chad D.

Sunglasses- Keep the sun out of your eyes

Am I the only Maui Jim guy with their bronze ST glass? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Chad D.

Lessons in Eugene, OR???

Hello All, I’m no good at this game yet, but am having a blast losing balls. I think I’m ready to jump to the next level, and invest in some real help. Taking tips and advice from more advanced friends hasn’t done anything substantial for me, and I’d like to make this happen... The...
  14. Chad D.

Hello from Oregon

Well, I’ve “played” a few times over the years, and finally decided that I’d actually like to pursue this game. At. 44 years old, I’m no spring chicken to most things, but I’ve got a long way to go with this... I’m married (20 years next month), have 4 kids, and am a sales/estimator for a...
Back