Search results for query: *

1. Chad D.

How’s my swing speed??

https://youtu.be/JT0wx27J9xs Funny watch here fellas. Not really on topic, but there are golf balls! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Chad D.

News club time!

Hooo boy, am I worn out. Let me preface this by saying that I am thrilled with bogeys, and I’m in it for the fun. The only reason I keep score is because my watch and phone do it for me... Well, after using a basic set of clubs for a year, I’ve found some things that just don’t work well for...
  3. Chad D.

Western Oregon fitting

Help please... I’m still new to the game, and looking for some input on fitters in western Oregon. After playing somewhat regularly and investing in a handful of lessons, I imagine that I may be able to benefit from a real fitting. When I bought my first clubs last year, I was briefly...
  4. Chad D.

New Garmin

Well, poo. Picked up a new Approach S-60 today, and nothing but rain in the forecast. Looks like I’m stuck playing with it around the house this weekend, but looking forward to learning more about the on the course as soon as possible! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Chad D.

Lessons in Eugene, OR???

Hello All, I’m no good at this game yet, but am having a blast losing balls. I think I’m ready to jump to the next level, and invest in some real help. Taking tips and advice from more advanced friends hasn’t done anything substantial for me, and I’d like to make this happen... The...
  6. Chad D.

Hello from Oregon

Well, I’ve “played” a few times over the years, and finally decided that I’d actually like to pursue this game. At. 44 years old, I’m no spring chicken to most things, but I’ve got a long way to go with this... I’m married (20 years next month), have 4 kids, and am a sales/estimator for a...
Back