Search results for query: *

1. BoilerCLE

CONTEST Data Simulation WWG Championship @Briggs Ranch Contest

Pars - 28 Place - 3rd Good luck!!
  2. BoilerCLE

CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Ok, just recovered from that game... final four baby!!!!!!!!!!!! And after all my talk about purdue being way more than Edey... well they pretty much said "you'll get your final four, but we're not going to let you win your argument too" 😂
  3. BoilerCLE

That's fair, but I'd suggest turning today's game on and watching the pick and rolls and off ball action. Painter's offensive sets are known for being as advanced as you'll see in college basketball.
  4. BoilerCLE

So do you want three pointers? Purdue is the number one 3 point shooting team in the country. They scored 57 points in the 2nd half against Utah State and Edey scored 2 of them. Braden Smith became the 3rd player in March Madness history to get 14 points 15 rebounds and 8 assists in a game...
  5. BoilerCLE

I find the Purdue hate amazing. A program that hasn't gone to the final four since 1980, has one of the best and most respected coaches in the country thats only missing a final four in his hall of fame resume, and the first back to back npoy since Ralph Sampson, and most people are rooting...
  6. BoilerCLE

Boiler Up!!!! That was incredible
  7. BoilerCLE

ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Also, my bag came with a hole in it, so if a random USPS guy comes in here to claim a grand prize, I guess I'll be nice and cover his albatross club membership 🤣
  8. BoilerCLE

Another great bag - very morgan cup themed which fits my irons and bag really well! Cobra glove - my size! CP2 grips - 6 midsized, 1 standard Puma towel Titleist test balls XXL Puma Polo - normally XL, but I'm going to try it on. Happy to trade if it doesn't fit! Thanks THP!!!
  9. BoilerCLE

Wow... what a box! By the way, happy to throw my shipping in to the donation pool as well.
  10. BoilerCLE

Clicked a whole bunch of buttons while on a conference call and got one! Was the shipping info right? What card did I use? Who knows??? Luck was with me today... looking forward to seeing what everyone gets.
  11. BoilerCLE

GrayBull Golf Course

Holy cow... looks like it was a close call! https://golf.com/news/wildfire-rages-across-nebraska-golf-course/
  12. BoilerCLE

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Mystery Bags will Return for Albatross Club Members

1992 Golf Masters Champion Fred Couples? 😍😍😍 1992 Bowling Masters Champion Ken Johnson? 🤔 I guess I could see why you'd be getting rid of it...
  13. BoilerCLE

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to my year-long crazy work project to be finally over at the end of this month so I can get back to posting regularly!
  14. BoilerCLE

CONTEST 2024 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

I think it'll be the Chiefs!
  15. BoilerCLE

The Official 2023 NFL Thread

No doubt, but the defense showed up in that one. Only gave up a punt return td until late in the 4th quarter.
  16. BoilerCLE

Houston game 1
  17. BoilerCLE

I think every Browns fan knew Flacco could come down to earth at anytime. I think the defense is the big disappointment. I was ok losing on pick sixes, but not on the d giving up 31 points.
  18. BoilerCLE

Trying to figure out if the defense or officials are having worse games...
  19. BoilerCLE

Let's go Browns!!!
Back