Search results for query: *

1. BoilerCLE

CONTEST Quick Titleist Experience Day 2 Contest!

************Contest is closed and winner announced - thanks to everyone who participated!!************* Hey everyone! It's the final day of the 2022 Titleist Experience and wanted to give you all something fun to keep an eye on while you follow the main event. You're playing for a sweet...
  2. BoilerCLE

Nicklaus Renovation in St. Louis

Was looking for a St. Louis thread but couldn't find one...feel free to point it out if I missed it! Anyway, good news for the St. Louis area. Normandie Golf Club has some good bones and has been around for over 100 years, but has fell into disrepair (apparently it closed and reopened, but is...
  3. BoilerCLE

CONTEST Win A Top 25 Course Souvenir!

Some of you may recall that I'm testing out the Bag Boy Revolver XP Cart Bag - an incredible bag with a boatload of features. We've been having a ton of fun on that thread coming up with some golf (and non-golf) uses for the bag, so make sure to check it out! Bag Boy Revolver XP Review Thread...
  4. BoilerCLE

How I Won THP Fantasy Golf in 2019

Hey Everyone! The THP Fantasy Golf league is starting up again, and I thought it might be fun to share some tips I used to win it all in 2019. I thought about keeping these a secret, but they didn't work out so well in 2020, so use at your own risk! Most are probably pretty standard, but you...
  5. BoilerCLE

Anyone ever dream about THP?

Ever have a dream about THP? As someone who rarely remembers my dreams, I can vividly remember one from a few nights ago about THP. I was at the Morgan Cup, which was being played at a course that felt like it was in Kansas or something (wide fairways, rolling hills, prairie grass, no trees)...
  6. BoilerCLE

CONTEST: The Morgan Cup (gear) heads to St. Andrews!

My European "work" trip just took an incredible turn - my name was pulled in the ballot today and I now have a tee time at the Old Course at St. Andrews on Saturday! Between this and the Morgan Cup, I've had some good fortune this spring, so I'd like to share some of it with a lucky member of...
Back