Search results for query: *

1. M

Official Rant of the Day

I've found the solution to that. As the sender, I add all the individual email addresses to the BCC line. That way, there is no reply all. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. M

The Pets Thread

Go Bills! Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  3. M

Official Rant of the Day

Done it plenty of times. My wife (second) is who pushed me to do it for the kids. She (current wife) has spent numerous occasions with me doing things with my ex and her family. Heck, in 2014 my wife invited my ex to come and spend Christmas at our house with our (my ex and my) sons. It's...
  4. M

Why Are Most Boxer Shorts So Uncomfortable!!

There's always the commando option..... Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  5. M

Official Rant of the Day

About a month ago I was prying a 2x4 off of a concrete wall which was held by two concrete nails. I was prying just one end but the whole board popped of, twirled down and one nail got me right on the shin bone......right into a vein. Didn't hurt much, but the blood squirting with each beat of...
  6. M

The Official Banter Away Thread

It is an awesome thing to see. For those unaware, the NASA app has a ISS sighting feature (or used to anyway) based on your location. It will tell you when and where to look for it to pass by. Very cool. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  7. M

How good are cheap clubs? Like $150 cheap.

I saw a YouTube video that Rick Shiels did a while back where he did this too, and the results were surprising. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  8. M

FS / FT Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide

I'm curious. I've been interested in one of these, but this is the first time I've heard the "double bend" description. Is that custom? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  9. M

Introducing the THP Tech Studio

It wasn't the model I was expecting.... Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  10. M

Common Misnomers About Where you Live.

Appalachia. Nothing more can be said. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  11. M

Official Rant of the Day

Pro Tip. Butter, then Cinnamon & Sugar Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  12. M

Official Rant of the Day

I make it a point to only go one way down the aisles. I do the same on one way roads too. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  13. M

The Official Banter Away Thread

This is the definition of douche Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  14. M

The Pets Thread

Sorry for your loss. 1 year ago today we put our rescue dog down. Still stings. I like your taste in liquor. Wild Turkey was my choice of bourbon as a teen. Not much of a drinker anymore, but your pic has piqued my curiosity. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  15. M

Home warranties?

Used one for numerous years on a rental property that I owned. But the company we paid, was the company that did the work, so there was no middle man. Can't say I got my monies worth, but did have an A/C system replaced for just the deductable. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  16. M

Cant get enough of mask debate.

If he was being sarcastic, then I guess it did! Haha. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  17. M

Cant get enough of mask debate.

It happens more than you think. It's like they all huddle and decide what the new buzz word of the day will be, then you hear them hammer it for days. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  18. M

How many episodes do you give a new show before punting?

Generally 2 to 3, but if I recall Breaking Bad was on the chopping block for us around #3. We asked each other "5 seasons of cooking meth in the desert?" That one took time to develop, and I'm glad we hung in there...best series I've ever enjoyed!. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  19. M

Amazon Alexa Devices

We purchased the Echo Studio. Excellent sound. We got it to replace the XM radio Boom box in our gym. Its mounted up high and out of anyone's reach, and voice control is disabled. I control what's pmaying6, and the volume from the Alexa app on my phone. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  20. M

RIP Charlie Daniels

My favorite CDB song is Uneasy Rider. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Back