Search results for query: *

1. Cobrahead

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Got my king tours ordered, 5-pw with some recoil 95s!
  2. Cobrahead

2023 Cobra KING TOUR, MB and CB Irons

It just updated! @OldandStiff , you're a wizard! (I promise, I had been looking at the 4-pw graphite set the last 2 or 3 days and it was giving me out of stock)
  3. Cobrahead

Lol I'm left handed but papa raised me to swing right like him - this would be a very expensive reason to convert
  4. Cobrahead

Just saw that the tours are sold out for now on the site - I wonder how long it'll take them to restock.
  5. Cobrahead

Review Cleveland Golf CBX Full Face Wedges

I just got back from taking my 64* out from playing 9. I hit two greenside bunkers, with that really dry AZ public course sand. The kind where the rake lines almost solidify into concrete ridges. Yes, I have been really working on my short game the last month or so, but I hadn't really tried a...
  6. Cobrahead

Do you use a chipper?

I cashed in a lot of gift card money and got one of those smart sole chippers last week. Just had my first round of 9 after having practiced with it before. Gun to my head, I prefer my MIM 54 and my Cleveland 64 full face, but I definitely find it a fun club to have and great in AZ budget public...
  7. Cobrahead

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Damn, this is a solid deal. As an Arizonian that doesn't play CCs, the opportunity to walk isn't too great especially in teh summer where even golf passes require you to rent the cart, but I may jump just to have it available. Question for folks - I know traveling with clubs is all good, but...
  8. Cobrahead

Cleveland Smart Sole 4 Black Satin Wedges

So you're saying that it's hard when the sand is compacted? I was buying it for that very reason. Sometimes you get these budget Arizona courses, especially during the summer, where you're basically in concrete that is pretending to be sand. I saw from the crossfield video that they were able to...
  9. Cobrahead

Cleveland Smart Sole 4 Black Satin Wedges

How are you finding it is getting out of bunkers with higher lips?
  10. Cobrahead

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Well I'm totally picking one up after work and changing this thread from "pondering" to "what did you buy today". In my mind, nothing beats the dude with the big yellow cobra bag, funky shirt, and now the chipper. I'm one step away from iron covers. Thanks for this discussion!
  11. Cobrahead

Haha I know what you mean - I both deeply enjoy and sometimes can't stand Crossfield, but it was his video that started that spark. I'd love to ask you one more question: I'm really considering playing around this club because in Arizona we get some courses where you know that they either don't...
  12. Cobrahead

You have no idea how much I appreciate your vote of confidence - especially given your handicap. In terms of the satin versus non - I think the newer black finish is calling to me but maybe I should look to see if I can find a satin under $100. Thank you for being an enabler for a guy that...
  13. Cobrahead

I am pondering so hard about bringing a chipper to my bag. I have flashes where all aspects of my game are better than my handicap, but when it comes down to pressure of a sparks golf round or on the back half of a good scoring front 9, I tend to have slight yips. While no club can replace good...
  14. Cobrahead

Cobra Big Tour as a put my driver in time out. Was thinking SZ but the rad is getting stellar reviews.
  15. Cobrahead

Bryson news at 3 today.

What's really funny is that for those of you that haven't kept up, the trading card market has gone through the roof during covid. Especially the grading services that will grade a card's level of mint-ness.
  16. Cobrahead

Free Krispy Kreme Donut With Proof Of Vaccination!

So I work in healthcare and I will say while I can understand the value from a PR perspective, it's a little short sighted. Let's remove the stories of people that were "healthy" and had complications from covid. From both the internal and external data I've seen, the potential for a worse...
  17. Cobrahead

Bryson news at 3 today.

Lol the way poor rickie is struggling right now, that would make for some good watching.
  18. Cobrahead

Bryson news at 3 today.

I heard he's having surgery on his arms and legs so they're all one length
  19. Cobrahead

Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

Good luck! Remember that the only way to truly impress a woman is to make your par 5s in 2 and make sure your outfit lets you peacock a little bit. Might I recommend:
  20. Cobrahead

PGA Tour 2K

One thing that's interesting is that I noticed through PC resource managers that the last two years of games put SERIOUS workload on the CPU, presumably doing the physics calculations. I have a feeling that's why an above average looking game on PC/PS/XBOX was reduced down to almost the polygons...
Back