Search results for query: *

1. cjupdike

Michigan hackers, check in here

Does anyone know of an instructor that is available and recommended? I can't get half of the ones I've contacted to call back and the rest are booked up.
  2. cjupdike

Trying to Break 100

A tale of two nines this morning.I started off the round cold. No practice hits, just a few swings and away we went. Started beautifully with a par and that had me feeling good but started getting my usual doubles and triples after that. Then something clicked at the turn. My drives were jumping...
  3. cjupdike

Do You Have An Off Season?

I will play until there's frost on the ground then move it inside to a simulator. That will drop my rounds from multiple per month to maybe only one but this year I'm looking at lessons during the off season. Also this will start me looking for opportunities to travel for golf.
  4. cjupdike

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Carnival Row streaming on Amazon Prime. It’s a really cool mix of fantasy, crime and noir.
  5. cjupdike

How many rounds in 2019?

Wow. From these responses I definitely don’t play enough.
  6. cjupdike

How many rounds in 2019?

I’m at 24, counting a couple shortened rounds I had. Only started golfing in April so I’m happy with the amount I was able to squeeze in.
  7. cjupdike

Show me the top of your bag

As they sit ready for the Friday morning round
  8. cjupdike

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Considering adding a 60* wedge to the bag. I have two Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth that I love but maybe a HiToe 60 or Glide 3 eye2
  9. cjupdike

Trying to Break 100

My round Sunday was disaster. Couldn't get off the tee to save my life, no consistency to the misses. and shot a 107. I set the goal of breaking 100 this year. I have tee times Friday and Sunday so here's hoping.
  10. cjupdike

Official Golfing Weather Thread

87 High today but my tee time on Friday will be a high of 56 and might have a round on Sunday with a high of 66. Fall golf in MI.
  11. cjupdike

Describe Your Courses Restaurant and Food

I want to say it used to be good but I stopped buying food since I'm burnt out on hot dogs. I generally carry something in the bag that I can eat on the move now.
  12. cjupdike

October Golf

In S.E. MI that means heavy temp swings. Dressing in layers now with cool mornings and warm afternoons. I didn't think it was my favorite time but it seems I'm playing more golf now than in the last 3 months.
  13. cjupdike

Titleist TruFeel Golf Balls

More than my W/S Duo Soft or Bridgestone e6 Soft but I'd give them a try.
  14. cjupdike

CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

I’ve only ever used mallets. I’d love to try this type
  15. cjupdike

CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I need to replace my broken driver and also this driver keeps popping up on the lists for most forgiving. And that's what I definitely need. :confused:
  16. cjupdike

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought a lesson at Carl's golfland here in MI. The lesson is not until Monday so do I need to do anything before I go? I want to get them to focus on my driver and getting off the tee box in a .....not OB position.?
  17. cjupdike

Photo Heavy Post a Picture of Favorite Course This Year

Treetops, Gaylord, MI. Threetops par 3 course. So many downhill lies
  18. cjupdike

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

1. Because this is the state of my current driver. Not that my game would know any difference 2. ?
Back