Search results for query: *

1. dduarte85

New England Members

Warwick Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. dduarte85

New England Members

Played this week down in RI, amazing how an hour south changes things. Said it was supposed to be 37-38 degrees but after a few swings I felt completely fine.
  3. dduarte85

New England Members

A friend is a member at Eastward Ho, we couldn’t make a round happen so he took me and my son on his boat for a view of the track from the water. So close, yet so far away.
  4. dduarte85

New England Members

It’s been a hell of a 2023 season.
  5. dduarte85

If you could attend one Major

Masters, 100% Dream is to get a press pass and photograph the event.
  6. dduarte85

New England Members

In that state where I don’t have work flexibility to head south and the winter kicks you in the teeth, I’ll play all year but it’s cold out there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. dduarte85

New England Members

Wianno Club down in Osterville. Firm and fast today! Maybe the best logo in the state, definitely top 3. Amazing track. Hard to get on but they do have events there for NES or Greater Tour if you really want to play.
  8. dduarte85

New England Members

for those interested in history without the expense of either private membership or high green fees… Marion Golf doesn’t disappoint. 45 bucks all day play is a steal. Designed by George Thomas … this was the first track he designed in the US. While I haven’t played North Berwick, it’s said many...
  9. dduarte85

New England Members

Popped down before the massive Hanse renovation closes it down for 2-3 years. Pro shop told me they’re loooking at 250-275 price range for out of state guests. Amazing McDonald / Raynor layout but needs love. Conditions were pretty poor for 125 bucks but glad I got one shot at the course. A...
  10. dduarte85

New England Members

Boston Golf Club
  11. dduarte85

Bettinardi Putter Thread

12. dduarte85

New England Members

Inside the ropes at a US Open… sure thing!
  13. dduarte85

Bettinardi Putter Thread

14. dduarte85

New England Members

I live over in Littleton, I’m 5 mins from the course.
  15. dduarte85

New England Members

To think where these clubs have been… the hands that held them and the courses they’ve played. 1915ish… Stewarts, unreal. Any course under 6400 yards o shoot my identical handicap with 2021 Miuras and 1915 Stewarts. Go figure.
  16. dduarte85

New England Members

Took out a set of hickories to Newport, pretty much the best experience I’ve had in a while. Course was completely empty
  17. dduarte85

New England Members

What a special place. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back