Search results for query: *

1. MartyK

How Much Tour Golf Do You Watch?

For me, it totally depends on who is playing. If there are guys that Im interested in, I'll watch. If its a tournament like the Honda Classic this past weekend and the field is mostly also rans, then I don't really watch or care.
  2. MartyK

Payntr X 004 RS Golf Shoes

I saw this brand at a golf shop on our trip to SC. Seemed well made and would have purchased a pair had they had them in my size.
  3. MartyK

Scottie Scheffler’s Footwork

After seeing Scotty's footwork, its comforting to get confirmation that Im on the right path to greatness LOL
  4. MartyK

Have you missed Phil yet...?

Nope, not even a little bit. But, Ive never been a Phil fan to begin with.
  5. MartyK

What was the first set you played with when you first started golf?

A new set of Ping Eye2 that my then-in-laws bought me as a "starter set"
  6. MartyK

Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail Help

Well, like most of the others, I highly recommend Grand National. Was not a fan of Silverlakes.
  7. MartyK

What color of ball...?

For me, it depends on the time of year. Spring and summer...yellow. Fall and winter.....white. This is due to the color contrast on the grass and being easier to see.
  8. MartyK

Danielle Kang

So my latest copy showed up in the mail and I found myself pissed that it wasn't signed LOL
  9. MartyK

If you could have a free one hour lesson with a tour pro...

Kiz or Couples, for different reasons. Couples for swing tempo, Kiz more to just play golf, BS and hang.
  10. MartyK

Hilton Head on a budget

Wife and I did this back in the spring. As mentioned above, Old South Golf Links is a great course just over the bridge on the Bluffton side. Right next door to Old South is Hilton Head National. HHNatl was by far the best course we played there. Conditions were fantastic, staff was amazing...
  11. MartyK

Top 3 pro’s based on likability?

1. Kisner 2. Higgs 3. HVIII
  12. MartyK

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy 246th Birthday to all my Devil Dog Brethren on here.
  13. MartyK

Santee, SC

It was all just "ok". Definitely a cheaper trip than going to Myrtle Beach usually is but the 3 courses there in Santee were just ok. Nothing special and not in any better condition than anything we have near us. The Footjoy outlet in the Lake Marion GC clubhouse had great selection (although...
  14. MartyK

Best Golf Movie?

It used to be Caddyshack but Tin Cup has since took the lead. After that Greatest Game and Bagger Vance. Not a fan at all of Happy Gilmore. I enjoyed the movie Seve, as well
  15. MartyK

Santee, SC

I'll make sure to stop in and have some green beans for you. I'll let ya know how they were lol
  16. MartyK

Santee, SC

We're staying at the Best Western, as well. I heard about the FootJoy outlet. Hoping I can find something good in a size 14 LOL
  17. MartyK

Santee, SC

A group of us from work have been heading to Myrtle Beach for a golf trip for the past several years. This year, quite a few folks complained about the drive so this years trip has been scheduled for Santee, SC. We leave out next week. Have any of you been there? We're playing Santee...
  18. MartyK

Skydiving?

As a skydiving instructor/coach, I really think everyone should jump at least once. If anything difficult ever comes up in your life that scares or frightens you, you can think to yourself.....Ive got this....I jumped out of an airplane! What could be harder than purposefully deciding to jump...
  19. MartyK

Your pro foursome...

Me, Kisner - PGA Tour Fred Couples - Champions Tour Danielle Kang - LPGA
  20. MartyK

Cigars and golf

I find that having a cigar while playing, for me, tends to be a waste of a good cigar. Cigar tends to get damaged picking it up, setting it down, in a cigar holder, falls out of cart, etc. Id much rather wait until the round is finished and have one on the patio with a good bourbon and relive...
Back