Search results for query: *

1. B81Smith

Contest: Win Your Choice of Callaway JAWS!

58 degree raw all the way.
  2. B81Smith

What was the quantum leap in equipment that really changed the game that we know today?

Lie machines but I like the op’s ordering. Metal woods prob number one tho. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B81Smith

Signup Now: Free Trip to Olympia Fields with UST Mamiya

Thought I was and after seeing I wasn’t just sent via pay pal.
  4. B81Smith

Signup Now: Free Trip to Olympia Fields with UST Mamiya

Entered. Thought it was shaft up#2 and used that in title. Realized after sending its shaft up 3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B81Smith

Have you ever broken a graphite driver shaft ....

Broke two in a week lol. So had a diamana blue 70 x from 2006. Had it in about 9 different heads over 15 years. Tossed it in anger it caught air went into tree snapped in half on a branch. Then while testing a replacement from my stock of shafts I was spineing a Talamonti HL70x and it just snaps...
  6. B81Smith

Have you ever broken a graphite driver shaft ....

Broke two in a week lol. So had a diamana blue 70 x from 2006. Had it in about 9 different heads over 15 years. Tossed it in anger it caught air went into tree snapped in half on a branch. Then while testing a replacement from my stock of shafts I was spineing a Talamonti HL70x and it just snaps...
  7. B81Smith

What did you shoot today?

Played Phillips park in Aurora Il today. Finished birdie par eagle to shoot 71. Themis years off to a great start so far. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. B81Smith

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Bryson D will take it Tour bx
  9. B81Smith

WINN grip users

Winn dri tec midsize. Used them exclusively since about 2007. But then in bulk off eBay and they last the same as a rubber grip. Rubber grips wear out just as quickly but don’t show the wear. You must change grips once per year if you play 30-40 rounds. Period. Never had a winn wear out before...
  10. B81Smith

I Cannot Find This One Simple Feature on a Bag

Ping cart bags. Can’t go wrong. Yes you’ll have issue finding a bag with a slip in and out area with no way to secure. Most want closure so when the round is over you put bag in car and not worry about stuff falling out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. B81Smith

A Rule is a Rule, is a Rule...

Rules are made to be broken. Long live Bryson and reed lol. Jk buddy hope we get to play soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. B81Smith

KBS One Step Putter Shaft

I’d try their ct putter shaft at 34.99 before that. Lol. Funny not sure a superstroke would fit in that fatty. Taking butt end there not calling anyone out hahaha. But the ct putter shaft has me wanting the black one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. B81Smith

Shaft Manufacturer You Gravitate Towards?

Mitsubishi rayon and it’s because of their blue profile. Diamana blue tensei blue etc. love that feeling. Kick torque and profile really suit me. Never been recommended one in a fitting. But one has been in my bag since 2007 and been in 6 different drivers probably. Literally I pull it myself...
  14. B81Smith

Just got a rangefinder with slope-how accurate is it?

Always thought it was like a plays like distance based on slope. So regardless of ball flight hit it 175 and it’ll make it to a 200 green. Or visa versa. But hearing the feedback now I’m leaning away from slope because if it’s bs and hitting a 175 club on a 150 shot due to uphill and not getting...
  15. B81Smith

KINETIXX - Tuned Zero TRQ Putter Shaft

Sure. Let me come in for a free one then. Also I’d want to slam a few at around 85mph to see droop and hoop strength. I’d come back and tote the improvements. Not sure it’ll make more putts. Why hasn’t the top 1000 golfers in the world switched to such a ground breaking tech like they ALL did...
  16. B81Smith

Because false science aka when the scientific process isn’t used - meaning it should replicate ever single time without fail - which this product cannot. I promise science only works when it is applied properly and no marketing group in history is presenting science with any real science backed...
  17. B81Smith

Agreed. Not a single reputable putting coach on earth will say what you really need is a stiffer putter shaft lmao. Roflmao. But golfers are gear freaks and these were provided for review and they’re expensive. So they find a need to defend all opposing posts. Hardly ever comment on ‘looks...
  18. B81Smith

Agreed. Not a single reputable putting coach on earth will say what you really need is a stiffer putter shaft lmao. Roflmao. But golfers are gear freaks and these were provided for review and they’re expensive. So they find a need to defend all opposing posts. Hardly ever comment on ‘looks...
  19. B81Smith

So if these expensive stiff putter shafts perform it would seem the greatest improvement one would see is teeing it up and trying to hit it 250 John Daly style. If dispersion and accuracy improves at 2 mph. Imagine the improvements at 105mph. I’d love to see the comparison robot tested. Should...
Back