Search results for query: *

1. mreiter

THP Memories

I have been a member of this forum for a few years now. I just ordered my Titleist T200 irons. It got me thinking about one of my fondest memories was to be chosen in 2019 to get fit and fly to Georgia to receive our new irons and play some golf with the titleist executives. That is definitely...
  2. mreiter

Is tomorrow release day?

Is 8/3 the day to be able to buy the new Titleist irons?
  3. mreiter

For Sale Titleist 2019 T200 4 to PW

I have had these clubs since I bought them new in 2019. S flex kbs tour shafts. These are in immaculate shape. See pictures to verify. Also see picture of specs of the irons. $600 shipped, will consider reasonable offers. I only have Venmo, thanks for looking.
  4. mreiter

Best place to take clubs for cash$

Really don’t want to ship a set of irons, what has been your experience selling clubs to a shop like 2nd swing or play it again? Thanks
  5. mreiter

For Sale Titleist Tsr2 3 wood

Just not for me. Tsr2 3 wood with red rdx 6.0 stiff flex, club is practically brand new. See pics for details. I don’t have paypal only Venmo. Asking $300 with free shipping to albatross members only. $15 for non members. Thanks for looking. Cross posted
  6. mreiter

For Trade Tsr3 Head Swap!

Hello thp, I’m looking to trade my head for either a tsr2 even trade or a tsi2 10 degree head with some cash. I just don’t like this model for some reason. Thanks and I’m open to other trades.
  7. mreiter

For Sale Titleist tsr2 7 wood S flex

Only used on the range. Just not for me! Right handed tensi blue 65 gram S flex. Club is immaculate! $300 Venmo only
  8. mreiter

Best apparel for us big guys!

Any opinions on the Rhoback aparel?
  9. mreiter

First Tee Cleveland

Hey THPers we have a great event coming up June 10th at Brentowood golf course if you live near Grafton Ohio. It’s an adult / child 9 hole scramble if anyone lives in the area! Have a blessed day
  10. mreiter

Ohio Hackers

Any THPers from around Cleveland area want to schedule a date to get together this summer to play some golf?
  11. mreiter

For Sale Scotty Phantom 5

Very nice and clean Scotty Cameron phantom 5 35” inches long, right handed with headcover. Asking $380 shipped to lower 48. I only accept Venmo. Feel free to make reasonable offer. Thanks
  12. mreiter

For Sale Titleist rope folds of honor hat nwt

Brand new with tags Titleist snap back camo rope hat! $5 to ship! Hat price is $45. I only take Venmo. Thanks for looking.
  13. mreiter

For Sale ShotScope v3

Works great, comes with box and tags, asking $75 Venmo only. Thanks
  14. mreiter

For Sale Project X stiff shafts for sale! Titleist tips

Black hazardous smoke driver stiff shaft from 2022 tsr driver. Standard length $100 Red hazardous shaft is from my 3 wood standard 3 wood length $100 See pics for specs no
  15. mreiter

WTB ShotScope V3

Ok with the new shotcope coming out, who wants to sell the V3? Message me if you have one to sell! Thanks
  16. mreiter

For Trade TSr 3 driver Head swap!

Looking to trade this tsr3 11 degree head for a tsr2 10 degree head. Let me know if interested. Thanks Mike
  17. mreiter

Should a high handicap player carry a 3 wood?

I know there is a lot of garbage on youtube, but I saw a video from Mark Lockey basically saying that a high handicap golfer probably shouldn’t be carrying a 3 wood. I know everyone in different but I wanted to get the thp community to voice their opinions! It really got me thinking, I hardly...
  18. mreiter

WTB Arnold Palmer head covers

Hey THPers, looking to get some Arnie swag to protect my sticks. Message me if you have anything you would like to sell! Thanks Mike
  19. mreiter

For Sale Titleist U510 4 iron

Beautiful titleist 4 iron for sale. Seeing if there is any interest before I put it on marketplace. Thanks for looking. $150 obo I only have Venmo for payment
  20. mreiter

For Trade Titleist TSR2 For TSR3

I have a tsr2 10 degree and would like to trade even up for a tsr3 10 degree head! I know it’s a long shot, but figured I would try
Back