Search results for query: *

1. LordByron

WTB: 2015 Callaway Big Bertha #5 Hybrid HELP!

Looking for either head only or with an F4 450/460 recoil at standard length. I am purchasing this for a buddy who has the 3,4 and hits them extremely well. Only looking for the 2015 Big Bertha #5 Hybrid. Thanks! Byron
  2. LordByron

WTB: Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0

3.0 would be great as well. New or Used, Want to try one on my SeeMore. Not willing to commit to new via retail. Just a shot in the dark. I have been in the "I will never play a oversized grip" camp for along time. Thanks! Byron
  3. LordByron

WTB: Super Game Improvement Heads RH <$50

I won the UST Mother's Day recoil giveaway and am looking for some really forgiving, easy to launch heads to build out for my mom. She plays in a league and is a beginner. She is currently playing some hand me downs. I am excited to do this for her and share my love of the game with her...
  4. LordByron

Pulling 1/2 swing shots got a Drill?

Freddie, Help! When I hit 1/2 wedges with pw, 50, 58, I tend to hit straight pulls. 10 yards left or so. My divots are on the line of the shot/ left of my target. When hitting full shots I am starting the ball at my intended target. I do have a tendency to get quick with my shoulders on the...
  5. LordByron

OG Apex Irons Users Past and Present, A Question.

I know cycles old irons are not usually new post topics, but these are good irons! Do you ever catch a crazy flyer with your original Apex irons? I really love the Apex irons, they are super forgiving and packaged so nicely. From time to time I catch an iron shot that flies about 1/2 club...
  6. LordByron

Tahini Plug, Excellent Product

I have never really been happy with the Tahini from the grocery stores around here or even from purveys I use professionaly. I recently started buying this product and its excellent, if you make hummus at home or use tahini in cooking give it a try. Its super rich and clean, I really love it...
  7. LordByron

AM I CRAZY? Long -Mid Iron Approach Game Doesn't Really Matter. (225 - 165)

For me, Iron approach shots are the least important part of the game. (as long as you are not hitting your irons OB, Water, Ect) The most important to me, driving it in play (where you can find it), three putt avoidance. As far as handicap index goes I have been somewhere between 8.5 and 12.5...
  8. LordByron

WTB: THP Putter Headcover(s) #7CS

I am looking to purchase one or two new or like new THP head covers for my center shafted #7 Odyssey putter. I don't have any particular styles I am chasing but my budget is in the $40-$50 range total. Thanks a lot for taking the time to read! Byron
  9. LordByron

PXG experience...WOW

What a price tag! $80,000??? https://www.pxg.com/en-us/xperience?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_term=Xperience&utm_content=Xperience&utm_campaign=Xperience_Info Sounds like the Grandaddy, just a lot less fun, and a lot more impactful on the wallet! I don't even know what to think...
  10. LordByron

Happy Birthday Girardcorp!

You're getting old, but not this old... Happy Birthday Pal! Hope you find your way to the golf course.
  11. LordByron

WTB: Smaller Cart Bag

I am looking for a smaller, light weight cart bag for my father. He has a C130 that I bought him about 5 years ago. He mentioned to me that he wants something easier to handle that will take up less trunk space. He does need a decent amount of storage and 14 club divider. A Callaway bag...
  12. LordByron

WTB: Bertha V series 9 wood, Big Bertha 7-6-5 Hybrids, Big Bertha 7-8-9-gw-pw

Hello all, I am looking to compile the following for my dad, he hasn't bought new clubs in years and asked me to help him put together a really forgiving set with lots of woods and hybrids. He is 70 and avoids hitting irons at all costs. He already has 3-5-7 ping g series woods that he likes...
  13. LordByron

WTB or WTTF: A set of iron shafts standard or over.

Looking to move in the direction of Graphite or steel fiber but don't want to pay a mint to do it. I have a backup set of irons and want to try installing some shafts into these heads. I have been fighting elbow pain and want to try something different to see if it helps. Stiff, standard...
  14. LordByron

FS or Trade: $100 Callaway Apex 4 and 5 iron

4 iron gone, keeping the 5 iron. thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. LordByron

FS: Mizuno MP 53's $175

This is a great set of Mizuno irons at a fair price. These are going for $200 and up on the bay. $150 seems fair but make an offer if you feel otherwise.I stripped the paintfil on the 4-PW, 3 iron is in like new condition. The face pics are of the pw, 8, 6, 4. Pw shows the most wear. DGS300...
  16. LordByron

Frugal Fun! Wedges, putter, hybrid

Price Drops! Wedges going to Arlington Heights. Excellent Ping Zing putter. $75 I will wrap in an excellent condition THP Burger cover for a full price offer $60 Sonartech 23deg in very good condition $25 Stiff shaft Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. LordByron

Would you strike this deal with your spouse or significant other???

So a buddy of mine asked me to go to Vegas with him to play golf and watch football. We would fly in late Sat, golf Sunday and Monday fly home Tuesday. The kicker is, room and most meals will be taken care of for me. I will pay for golf and flight...and other. So the deal I am going to...
  18. LordByron

Nevada/Las Vegas guys, need some help with where to play.

I have researched this quite a bit and the Vegas Golf Courses thread is really helpful but I am looking for some more recent info and don't see a real active thread to go to. (if there is one please point me in that direction) I might be coming out for a couple of days in November and am...
  19. LordByron

Freddie, Please take a look at my driver swing.

UPDATE: I have been working on some changes. Adamw238 took some video for me at the range at Cog. Looking for some more input from Freddie or others. Thanks so much. I have a lot more confidence off the tee just want to make sure I'm working in the right direction. My left leg is still...
  20. LordByron

2015 Senior PGA (French Lick, IN)

if there is already a thread, please merge. What a visually wild golf course. I enjoy Pete Dyes work and am really looking forward to catching some of this course during the coverage. Has anyone played the Dye at French Lick? Side note, not sure about ease of access via air travel, but...
Back