Search results for query: *

1. Mercer85

Sunday Bag (The Brand) Reviews?

I'm typically not very picky with bags either. As long as 14 clubs and alignment sticks fit and I have place for essentials then I will be good. What color did you go with? Do you walk or push/ride? Saw someone say on their website that the strap color wears off on his clothes during hot...
  2. Mercer85

Sunday Bag (The Brand) Reviews?

Anybody have experience with Sunday Bag? I am looking at the Ryder and the Bundle deal right now is almost too good to pass up, but I can't seem to find any reviews of this brand on the site outside of various "sunday bags".
  3. Mercer85

Oppenheimer (Movie)

As a History teacher, I absolutely loved the movie. I'm glad they did not ignore the politics surrounding the creating and eventual use of the bomb. It is a critical part of the story. I was worried the movie would end up not fulfilling my expectations and failing to tell the whole story, but...
  4. Mercer85

Sneaker looking dress shoes?

Big fan of Olukai and Footjoy Club Casuals. Also had some Puma Fusion Classic Spikeless that I got strictly for the range and coaching that turned into being worn into the classroom because they were more comfortable than I imagined after getting broken in.
  5. Mercer85

2023 Cobra KING TOUR, MB and CB Irons

I've been an Apex guy for a long time. Where do the Tours fall in the Apex/Apex Pro family? I am thinking of transitioning out of my Apex Combo set and going for Player's Game Improvement. The options I looked at prior to researching these Cobra's were: Srixon ZX5 Mizuno JPX23 Forged Mizuno...
  6. Mercer85

Sound of Freedom

Jim Caviezel is speaking at QAnon events like he is a pastor and proclaiming "the storm is coming". This is a movie "based on true events". It's not a documentary. It's basically Taken 4. PBS Frontline's journalistic investigation on Trafficking in America would be a much better way to spend...
  7. Mercer85

GFore Gallivanter vs. Footjoy Premier

Looking at getting a pair of either the Gallivanter or the Premier. I like the feel of the Gallivanter slightly more than the Footjoys, but not a big fan of the molded spikes. Anybody have any issues with the Gallivanter spikes wearing down quickly? How are the Premier's after they get broke in?
  8. Mercer85

Guitar Solos - your favorites

Enjoy...
  9. Mercer85

Bonobos Clothing

Looking for input on Bonobos. I noticed they have a 20% off (5x use) for teachers and was going to take advantage of it but was curious about fit. I'm short so anything more than a 30 inch inseam looks ridiculous. Generally have always worn UA Tapered and I like the new Puma 101s but haven't...
  10. Mercer85

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

I hit the UW 19* today for the first time and was blown away. This club is just everything I have been looking for. I will putting this in the bag soon. The numbers blew me away. I am going to be binging this thread reading everyone else's experience with this.
  11. Mercer85

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

Appreciate the response. Took a road trip today to the PGA Superstore after I posted and got a chance to hit the IO's. I really liked it. Numbers looked pretty good. I would need to spend a lot of time dialing them in if I pull the trigger. I am not used to hitting a 7 iron 175. I think I...
  12. Mercer85

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I have my sights set on the APEX 21. I am currently playing the APex 16 Pros and I just don't play enough anymore to continue with the pro line, but I don't want to sacrifice the looks and feel. I have a Callaway PUD discount so I guess I won't be venturing outside of Cally even though the...
  13. Mercer85

Project X PXI Comparison?

Thanks I will check out the Modus. I did try out the C-Taper Lites and ball flight was a little higher than my liking. I will 100% look into the Modus 105 though.
  14. Mercer85

Project X PXI Comparison?

I used to work a little in the golf world as a club tech (great summer gig as a teacher), but I've been out for a few years now and I am not caught up on the recent shaft offerings. I currently have the Callaway Apex/Apex Pro 4-PW (2016-ish model) and I have played some great golf with them...
  15. Mercer85

FS: Cameron Circa 62 #3, Aldila Tour Blue Shaft

I have more items that I'll be listing later, but I don't have pictures yet. These will do for now though... Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3. I saved this putter from near death about a year ago. Has a new Cameron Circa 62 shaft in it. No label but I pulled the shaft from a 62 when a customer...
  16. Mercer85

FS: Ping G25 9.5 Aldila Blue Tour Issue TX shaft.

Trying to move my extra driver. Ping G25 9.5 w/ Aldila Blue tour issue ATX65 Tour X shaft. 45 inches Customized head from PING with red paint fill. Because this club wasn't being used as an everyday gamer, it is in beautiful condition and has rarely been hit. Original head cover included...
  17. Mercer85

FS: X2 Hot Pro 15, Odyssey #9, NEW Smart Square Putter

Callaway X2 Hot 15. Stiff Aldila Green. Everything stock. No HC. Will provide what I have left over. $70 Odyssey White Hot Pro #9. Plays about 33.5 with a SS 2.0 black and red grip. $50 Cleveland Smart Square Putter. Brand New. Won at a drawing. 34 inches and stock everything...
  18. Mercer85

FS: Multiple new and used equipment and clothes

Cleveland Rotex 2.0 50 degree wedge. Stock everything. New with plastic on club still. $60 Cleveland SmartSquare Putter 34 Inch. Brand new still in plastic. Headcover included. $60 Callaway X2 Hot Pro. 15Deg. Stock Stiff Green Aldila. Barely used. No stock Headcover but I think I...
  19. Mercer85

FS: Brand New Cleveland Rotex 2.0 and Smart Square Putter, Used Callaway x2Hot Pro 15

Looking to sell these items. No trades please. Cleveland Rotex 2.0 50* wedge. Stock everything. Brand New still in plastic. $85 Cleveland Smart Square Putter. 34 inch. Stock everything and Headcover. $95 Callaway x2 Hot Pro 15* fairway. Standard length. Aldila Green Stiff Flex...
Back