Search results for query: *

1. Mercer85

Sunday Bag (The Brand) Reviews?

Anybody have experience with Sunday Bag? I am looking at the Ryder and the Bundle deal right now is almost too good to pass up, but I can't seem to find any reviews of this brand on the site outside of various "sunday bags".
  2. Mercer85

GFore Gallivanter vs. Footjoy Premier

Looking at getting a pair of either the Gallivanter or the Premier. I like the feel of the Gallivanter slightly more than the Footjoys, but not a big fan of the molded spikes. Anybody have any issues with the Gallivanter spikes wearing down quickly? How are the Premier's after they get broke in?
  3. Mercer85

Bonobos Clothing

Looking for input on Bonobos. I noticed they have a 20% off (5x use) for teachers and was going to take advantage of it but was curious about fit. I'm short so anything more than a 30 inch inseam looks ridiculous. Generally have always worn UA Tapered and I like the new Puma 101s but haven't...
  4. Mercer85

Project X PXI Comparison?

I used to work a little in the golf world as a club tech (great summer gig as a teacher), but I've been out for a few years now and I am not caught up on the recent shaft offerings. I currently have the Callaway Apex/Apex Pro 4-PW (2016-ish model) and I have played some great golf with them...
  5. Mercer85

FS: Cameron Circa 62 #3, Aldila Tour Blue Shaft

I have more items that I'll be listing later, but I don't have pictures yet. These will do for now though... Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3. I saved this putter from near death about a year ago. Has a new Cameron Circa 62 shaft in it. No label but I pulled the shaft from a 62 when a customer...
  6. Mercer85

FS: Ping G25 9.5 Aldila Blue Tour Issue TX shaft.

Trying to move my extra driver. Ping G25 9.5 w/ Aldila Blue tour issue ATX65 Tour X shaft. 45 inches Customized head from PING with red paint fill. Because this club wasn't being used as an everyday gamer, it is in beautiful condition and has rarely been hit. Original head cover included...
  7. Mercer85

FS: X2 Hot Pro 15, Odyssey #9, NEW Smart Square Putter

Callaway X2 Hot 15. Stiff Aldila Green. Everything stock. No HC. Will provide what I have left over. $70 Odyssey White Hot Pro #9. Plays about 33.5 with a SS 2.0 black and red grip. $50 Cleveland Smart Square Putter. Brand New. Won at a drawing. 34 inches and stock everything...
  8. Mercer85

FS: Multiple new and used equipment and clothes

Cleveland Rotex 2.0 50 degree wedge. Stock everything. New with plastic on club still. $60 Cleveland SmartSquare Putter 34 Inch. Brand new still in plastic. Headcover included. $60 Callaway X2 Hot Pro. 15Deg. Stock Stiff Green Aldila. Barely used. No stock Headcover but I think I...
  9. Mercer85

FS: Brand New Cleveland Rotex 2.0 and Smart Square Putter, Used Callaway x2Hot Pro 15

Looking to sell these items. No trades please. Cleveland Rotex 2.0 50* wedge. Stock everything. Brand New still in plastic. $85 Cleveland Smart Square Putter. 34 inch. Stock everything and Headcover. $95 Callaway x2 Hot Pro 15* fairway. Standard length. Aldila Green Stiff Flex...
  10. Mercer85

FS: Taylormade SLDR 430 TP Japan Version 10 Speeder 757 Stiff

This is a brand new Taylormade SLDR 430 TP "Japan" with a stiff 757 Speeder shaft. Comes with Headcover and tool. Ships from Ohio $250 shipped OBO PM for extra details. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Mercer85

FS: Apex Pro 5-PW 6.0 PXi

Apex/Apex Pro 5-PW. 5 iron is an Apex. All irons are standard length and have Project X PXi 6.0 shafts. Standard loft and lie. Standard Callaway Lamkin Crossline grips. Looking for $450 but feel free to send me offers. That's all I'm allowed to put up for now but the PW looks the same...
  12. Mercer85

Garage Sale: Bushnell Pro 1M, Nike Oban Kiyoshi, Adidas, etc

Trying to clear out some things to make room for new items... BRAND NEW! Bushnell Pro 1M Range Finder. Never been used. I got it from a local golf shop at a price I couldn't pass up. $230 OBO Nike Covert 2.0 Driver with Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65 Stiff Flex. Standard length. I'm changing the...
  13. Mercer85

FS: Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65 Stiff Flex (68g) shaft with Cobra MyFly/Bio tip

As the title says, this shaft will fit either the Bio Cell or Fly Z heads from Cobra. Very little use out of this shaft as I opted to use a different shaft in the Bio Cell +. Looking for $160 OBO. Sorry the image of the tip is blurry. PM me or reply to this thread. Sent from my...
  14. Mercer85

NEW HOME SALE: Alial Fital, TW, Nike, and IZOD Polos FS

My wife and I just bought a new home and while moving we decided to clean out the closets a little. I'll be adding more to this thread later. For now, these are the four items I have for sale. Pants, shorts, pullovers, and more will be added. Red/Grey Nike Polo is a medium. Fits true to...
  15. Mercer85

FS: Moving items for the holiday season

Scotty Cameron Divot Tool $12 Under Armour Polo, Large $23 Nike Polo, Medium $23 Alial Fital Polo, Large $25 Walter Hagen Polo, Medium $15 Callaway Polo, Medium $15 Please PM if interested. Will also be adding more to this thread (shorts and pants) soon. I may also add some New...
  16. Mercer85

FS: Alial Fital Polo Large Red/Black/White

Looking to move this shirt. I think I am just not an Alial Fital fan. Shirt has been worn one time to teach in. Never to golf and had been hanging in the closet since purchasing it outside of the one time use. $25 paypal. PM if interested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Mercer85

FS: Alial Fital Polo. Large

$25. Large. Red White Black are the colors. Shirt has been worn only a few times. The first to PM gets it. Thanks
  18. Mercer85

FS: THP Money Putter Cover, Lots of Apparel (Nike, Alial Fital, & more)

I am trying to clean out my closet and get rid of items that I don't really need or obviously never did (never worn or slightly) THP Dollar Bill Putter Headcover $20 THP 2013 Albatross Members Hat $10 (never worn)... Sorry THP :) Nike Dri Fit Tour Flat Front Pants. Black, Khali, and Dark...
  19. Mercer85

FS: SLDR 3 Wood, Alial Fital, and more...

Cleaning out to have some extra cash for vacation... All items are OBO SLDR 3 Wood Stiff flex, stock shaft. Club was hit 5 times total. It just doesn't fit in my bag. Hit it as far as my driver but I am more confident in my driver so I find myself pulling my driver out even on tight tee...
  20. Mercer85

FS: Brand new! Puma FAAS Lite Sz 10 Golf Shoes

Up for grabs are a brand new pair of Puma FAAS Lite spikeless golf shoes. They are size 10. Will ship to anywhere in the cont 48. Looking to $50 for them. Thanks.
Back